Sign in to follow this  
iAmBing

Helpings for my birthday please

Hey,

So its my 18th soon and Im looking for ideas on what to do with my mates and also my family are asking me what i want.

all ideas are welcome apart from if you are going to suggest I have a massive bukakke party or a gangbang with just guys, and if you suggest I ask for buttplugs/dildos.

Thanks

At day organise an activity, something like Paintball, carting, etc.

In the evening go eat on restaurant with your friends with few bottles of cava, at night go party with them.

(As for the costs, the paintball, restaurant should be on your costs, the night/party they have to pay theirself. Anyway, make sure the group is smaller after you went to the paintball and before you go eat on restaurant, othersways you can work the coming months to repay the costs you made ^^)

This is just an idea though.

Good luck with whatever you will do,

and a happy birthday in advance!

Make them buy you presents so you don't waste money. I still don't understand why the birthday guy has to pay stuff. It's your birthday, why should you pay stuff?

Go somewhere with mates in weekend or on a day they are available and invite family on a day close to the birthday I guess. That's mostly how it goes for me, although I never do anything with mates for birthday. I just have family visit.

Hey,

So its my 18th soon and Im looking for ideas on what to do with my mates and also my family are asking me what i want.

all ideas are welcome apart from if you are going to suggest I have a massive bukakke party or a gangbang with just guys, and if you suggest I ask for buttplugs/dildos.

Thanks

Learn to drive. Go skydiving. Go to a game. Fly. Go paintballing, airsoft, boating, white river rafting, spend £100 on 10,000 1p chews and put them through someone's letterbox, etc etc

WOOOW yah guys btw did you know that the best years of youre life is when you turn 18 everything changes!!

you get these stuff ( GF,cool friends,Drinking alot,sex=WOW,strip clubs,Disco ) yup those are gonna be the awesome days i cant wait to be 18

Edited by Guest

Wow you clearly have no fucking idea.

^

Nothing special happened when I turned 18. All I did was go sign off some paper for bank account. The only thing that happens is that you lose contact with all your friends from secondary school as most people spread out to different unis or high schools.

Drinking a lot? So you state that every 18 year old becomes an alcoholic?

GF? Don't get your hopes up. Same for sex and strip clubs.

Again, this is why people hate you. You think you know so much but in the end you're just a retarded kid who wants to look cool by saying things like sex, fuck, using caps etc. Why can't you break a server rule for once so someone can ban you? I am 99% sure no one will ever miss you.

/rant