Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

Predator mod being a server?

Oh man guys... If you don't like it, stop telling us, you've made your point. This thread is for the interest and opinion, ok so some people don't like it, that's fine, spam yo arguments in the steam chat before this gets locked for arguments.

I was one of those people playing with fLuXy and I have to agree, it's an amazing game mode with a constant arcade style of fun. Not to mention the joyous team talks we had whilst playing it.

the novelty has worn off i think, but it would be a fun event? xD

Thats as far as I could see it going for some time now. We are currently trying our best to get Jailbreak up and our new Surf Server.

After they are both up we will slowly try to move all surf players from the old to the new server. But more importantly we will try to get back to the point where we were with our Jailbreak server. This will take alot of dedication. Not only from our admin team but also from our community.

What I am trying to say is lets focus on the present since it is really needed at the moment. And after everything is settled and stable again. Perhaps talk about another server.

May I also add this:

Oh man guys... If you don't like it, stop telling us, you've made your point. This thread is for the interest and opinion, ok so some people don't like it, that's fine, spam yo arguments in the steam chat before this gets locked for arguments.

Isn't a forum MADE for discussions and opinions on posts of others? I just don't understand why people hate getting opinions they don't like on something. It is a forum, we are supposed to share our opinions and discuss about different things ( threads ).

No offense to anyone for this.

I haven't brought this up because whilst Predmod is different from Invisibleman (i've played way too much of that myself) i don't think it's varied or developed enough.

If you could evolve it to include talent tree's for the predator and survivors, i think it'd be great. Or you could use a custom buy menu - there are some on zombie servers that let you buy trip wires etc, remote charges.

It'd be like a new take on WCS server, i could see that being really really popular.

Ex- The Predator could choose to move faster, or have a faster reload on his plasma cannon, or improve the damage of his throwing knives, or have the ability to scale walls, or teleport, and so on.

TL;DR - Develop the mod more.

Yea but then you'd get people who are really good at predator just becoming vastly op and raping everyone unless you rest the trees every round or something. But then it would be difficult to upgrade them fast enough etc.

Develop the mod but do it sensibly.

I thought the predator mod was a load of fun, but one of the main reasons it was good was because it had people from OB on at the time I was playing, which in my opinion is more enjoyable than sitting in silence shooting some invisble creature and being bored

One of the main reasons it was good was because it had people from OB on at the time I was playing.

We could play scrabble and I'm sure fluxy, rahzeh, landshark, tiny, venga, mintlou, yourself,biggles, mclovin,daffy, Jordan,Isuka etc could make me giggle.

<3

I spent around 30 mins to an hour on this server and my god, it was fucking brilliant, playing with all the fellas' from ob while on ts at the time was simply beautiful, hearing peoples reactions when they got caught by the predator was hilarious.