Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

Predator mod being a server?

last night i got invited by bydelux to play this and as soon as i joined i couldn't stop laughing it was so fun and u couldn't stop not wanting to play it and i was wondering if this could ever be a OB sever ?

I'll say this again: it gets boring after 20 minutes. I don't see it becoming an OB server but I can't decide on that so we shall see.

Have to disagree with you here Shadow, me Tiny, stiqqy, Prox and some other guys from OB played on that server for around about 3 and a bit hours and it never got boring. I have to say the close mindnessness of a few annoys me. Just because you dont like it dosent mean nobody likes it, and seeing as the only server currently running this mod is french (according to Prox) there is space for an English one. Now im not for one minute suggesting that it should open tommorow or next week or even next month, its a future thing. But I dislike the whole thing of just saying no before even thinking about it.

Before this topic gets locked because there is already an other topic for it I want to share this:

Like Fluxy said, it's not because some dislike it that it isn't worth it.

For those who say it get booring and it is similiar to Invisible man, not true. Perhaps first give it a try, than argue with the others. It's like comparing Left 4 Dead 2 with Killing Floor or Zombie Mod in CS:S, complete bullshit imo. It's a game apart.

Now that this is off my mind,

The french server we played it on with half of the OB community runs the mod indeed (English version), but not on what I find the correct settings. The gravity & the plug-ins are not as they should be in my opinion. It had a lot of bad maps as well.

As for the question if it would be one of OB servers, I don't think that will happen anytime soon, due to the negative feedback, the close mindnessness of a lot of people and the fact that I don't have the required files anymore.

Claiming people are close minded for saying the mod is booring, without even trying it once.

And coming up with the same opinion every time.. even before they tried it once.

For me that is quite a good defenition of what "close minded" means. If you aren't open for new things and already share your opinion before you even tried it or know what it is.

Anyway, this tread wasn't meant to start a discussion..

Dont chuck your toys out the pram because you never got to be the predator Landshark <3

This is the only reason he finds it "boring", he creams his pants when he is predator and when he get killed for being the shitest predator i have ever seen he continues to moan and says "This is booring :'("

This was my 300th post, a post well spent

I have played enough mg_invisibleman to know what this is like. I'll test it out this weekend to see if there is any difference. The only difference I can think of is different maps.

I also said it's a no for me, I never said fuck this shit never make a server for this ever or I'll leave OB. Don't exaggerate on what I have posted.

I feel bad for always having to bring up the negative comments. Biggles, when are you going to take my place?or Jamie?

Let's just blame Stiqqy, he came up with this topic, he caused it all!

Kill stiqqy! :'D

Ah, let's stop the discussion here.

Some like it, some don't

You all love me, but Shadow won't

So let's close this topic

And move on to (what rhymes here?)

Edited by Guest