Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Fluxy, going with the flow like a majestic sailboat

Hello, Im going to reintroduce myself because everybody else is doing it and I love the peer pressure. Also newer members might not know everything about myself. Below will ensue a short paragraph about me and my life.

My name is Hugo, 17 years old, live in Edinburgh, Scotland, I work at Hewats restraunt as a kitchen bitch (peel potatos, wash dishes stuff like that) I go to school at the Edinburgh Academy and im learning to drive. Best freind is Proffessor, been br0s with him for a long long time now, we are in our last year at school together about to go into the big wide world of liers and cunts. Hopfully im going to Edinburgh Naiper uni to study criminolgy and then go stright into the Police from there and arrest bitches. Most sane people would point I drink to much, but I just YOLO that shit. Other hobbies include gaming a stupid amount, dubstep (if you like dubstep as well, message me, we can have wild WUBWUB audio sex chat) and lusting after girls I never talk to. When I do talk to them its when very drunk I end up pointing out that I love their tits and "we should totally get together, its a match made in heaven" so....yeah. Famous chat up line of mine-Proffessor will remember the occasion.

Been around since August really, member since Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:14 pm according to this thing. Since then I have enjoyed spending almost everyday getting to know and having the Lulz with you lovely people. Hope to be around for many lols left to come. Alot of you know most of this already and so wont be surprised but those of you who dident hello there. Anyway thats me really, in a nutshell. Drunk, pervy old Fluxy, thats our boy.

"what a faggot" comments are more than welcome

"we should totally get together, its a match made in heaven" so....yeah. Famous chat up line of mine-Proffessor will remember the occasion.

Oh god my sides. I completely forgot about that night. That poor girl. I hope she's out of hospital by now.

Love you bro.

<3

What a faggot

Nothing wrong with enjoying a few too many tinnies. Some of my best, and most blurry times on Jailbreak, have been spent under the influence of a couple of drinks or so... Plus, you can do anything to your body until you're thirty. When you hit thirty, you have to realize that doing stuff might be bad for you - but till then, you have a carte blanche. :)

I am litteraly the worlds biggest bitch, so jealous how badly my sister wants Fluxy, what a handsome man...wish i could be that guy :( alas all I have here in Sommerset is a lack of electricty and a multitude of combine harvesters