Sign in to follow this  
murcury

Hackers?

Stop whining over him he doesn't use hacks he's legit and extremely lucky.

Ok ill give you can hit lucky shots but every map your getting mid air awp no scopes on people? theres lucky and there is just...no

When he is in mid air the awp hits exactly where is cross hair is, that just dosent happen

go to 5 mins and tell me he isn't cheating :/

His shot through the crate (which kills two people) was just luck - he saw the awp poking out and probably heard them too.

He's bhop scripting, and his AK has next to NO recoil - but i'm watching it on low quality via 3G, on an iPhone.

Proof of bhop script - go to 6:04 and watch him try to get up the small slope outside - he jumps really quickly in succession. (script)

Edit - Yeah this guy is hacking, i'd stake my steam account on it.

On this video everybody has their lucky moments and there used to be a command in the CS:S console which made it so your gun and crosshair don't move when you shoot, that doesn't mean that there's no recoil. Everybody has their lucky moments and these are the moments that have been recorded and posted. But, zblock only blocks out the 'wait' command in scripts, which is the command that you use to basically press space a 1023941482 times as you jump to make sure you hit it. BUT, zBlock doesn't block out an x22 hack called 'Autojump' which basically means you hold down space and it bhops at extremely fast rates for you, with your feet not even making a sound as your bhop. This hack isn't an ingame script. It's an outside of game script injected using a .dll injected after the game has loaded so that CS:S can't detect the wait command. That's what Phoon is obviously using.

If you're wondering about the headshots everytime in that video, he's only posting the videos where he did good, if I posted videos of me getting a lucky 3 juan deag kill streak and me getting collateral headshots with an AWP and stuff, but didn't post the parts where I did shit, then everybody would think I was l33t h4x0r too.

Not going to say much, but I've learnt alot about scripting and.. hacking, I've never used any in CS:S but I know exactly how they work, that's why I know so much about it. x22 hacks are now detected by VAC 3 and the owner is too much of an idiot to get around it. So don't get any ideas.

We're talking about The King @ Orange Dining Table, right? If so i can tell you that i've known him for ummmm 4-5 years now and he is jsut fucking good not hacking. Mid air headshots with awp are pretty easy, just press S so you start falling down and not moving forward and you can shoot where you are aiming at.

We're talking about The King @ Orange Dining Table, right? If so i can tell you that i've known him for ummmm 4-5 years now and he is jsut fucking good not hacking. Mid air headshots with awp are pretty easy, just press S so you start falling down and not moving forward and you can shoot where you are aiming at.

Too late he is already banned.

I can tell you that I don't know the guy at all, what I do know is that he is hacking. Pretty obvious when you are stuck inside a jail without see-through-able walls and you manage to shoot someone a head shot through said wall as soon as your opponent teleports on top of jail. He at least uses wallhack and hearing as how good he is it wouldn't be weird that he has aimbot to go with it.

I can tell you that I don't know the guy at all, what I do know is that he is hacking. Pretty obvious when you are stuck inside a jail without see-through-able walls and you manage to shoot someone a head shot through said wall as soon as your opponent teleports on top of jail. He at least uses wallhack and hearing as how good he is it wouldn't be weird that he has aimbot to go with it.

AHHHhh!!! For fuck sake got to be fucking kidding me shooting through jail walls? One way walls don't work well in counter strike. Every time someone shoots the radar shows there position you just have to aim in that general direction on you see him on the radar and spray at the guy with the terrible aim. I know King is the biggest dickhead that comes on the surf server but he is not a fucking hacker and someone for fuck sake lock this thread before i break my table out of rage.

AHHHhh!!! For fuck sake got to be fucking kidding me shooting through jail walls? One way walls don't work well in counter strike. Every time someone shoots the radar shows there position you just have to aim in that general direction on you see him on the radar and spray at the guy with the terrible aim. I know King is the biggest dickhead that comes on the surf server but he is not a fucking hacker and someone for fuck sake lock this thread before i break my table out of rage.

..... What don't you get from he got shot a headshot as soon as he teleported up there? When at any point did I say he fired a single shot? Because he didn't, there was no way King could know he was up there even better he shot him a headshot at the exact time he teleported up there.

Also to note this is not the reason why he got banned, but he is obviously using hacks. Or got EEEEEEEEXTREEEEMLY lucky.