Sign in to follow this  
murcury

Hackers?

So I thought I'd raise the question, whether or not king and queen are hacking.

It is hard to believe that they are playing legit, given that in several days worth of playing on the surf server king is now ranked 16. We have seen him doing no scope awp head-shots in mid air, and people seem to think he is some kind of a hacker. It could be surfing scripts, or no bullet spread scrips or something.

Personally I don't think he is hacking, because he is only ranked 8th on the blaze server, which i think is his regular server. Also, there are plenty of people like this. here is a video of one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WLmdQJgw8

He is uses some sort of anti recoil or something, I speced him straight up for like an hour, something is not right, you just cant hit those shots in mid air? Also all he does is camp the fuck out of jail

fluxy i hate to disagree with you on one thing and that was him camping jail, i was speccing him for atleast 2 whole maps and he was constantly moving he just knew exactly where to go, but yeah there is something not right about him.

If you ever need to tell if someone bhop scripts, ask them to write a sentence in chat straight away.

If they pause, or don't type it straight away, they're turning off their script.

If they type it, but with massive spaces, they're bhop scripting.

It's obviously not 100%, but the most common way to tell is that.

I know, thats why i said "It's obviously not 100%, but the most common way to tell is that."

The most common scripts are just auto-spacebar thingys. Then you get X22 (amongst others) which is an advanced multihack that's basically undetectable. :<

ACTUALLY TINY