Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

Is there something wrong with the servers?

Pfffff how can we get 8 pages of posts ffs?

Yes, there is something wrong with the server, otherwise it would be online.

And if any news would appear it would be written down in stone in the "News and Updates" - section.

And if I am not mistaken they told us that it would propably be null-routed untill the end of the weekend.

UPDATE: http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2563

Read Kriss' last post...

Pfffff how can we get 8 pages of posts ffs?

Yes, there is something wrong with the server, otherwise it would be online.

And if any news would appear it would be written down in stone in the "News and Updates" - section.

And if I am not mistaken they told us that it would propably be null-routed untill the end of the weekend.

UPDATE: http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2563

Read Kriss' last post...

Mate. Fuck. Chill.

I'm not that ignorant.

Wasn't meant to you in particular, but there appeared like 3treads just because of the servers which aren't online. And if you see it keeps getting another post... You start to wonder if people actually read the most important posts in news & updates..

Well personally I think it's great that people are posting about it. I come on everyday to see people share in my woe as the jailbreak server is down. I like hearing people ask about it. It makes it seem like people really enjoy jailbreak and can't wait to go back on. They just come on and ask for an update. Any hope to cling on to. Sometimes it takes a while for there to be any mass messages made public on the forums. So people take the time to share their en devours and hopes in an attempt to stumble onto some hidden, unreleased knowledge.

It's not that we can't read. We're just being keen and sharing the fact that we're thinking about it. Think of it as a family checking up on an uncle who's in a coma lying in a bed at hospital. We wouldn't just wait in the waiting room and expect the nurses to come get us. We'd be at that fuckers bedside table making him get well soon cards and drawing on his face with sharpie.

So forgive us if we seem a little overzealous. Just don't immediately label everyone who enjoys jailbreak a illiterate, impatient arsehole because we like a server.

/rant

Well personally I think it's great that people are posting about it. I come on everyday to see people share in my woe as the jailbreak server is down. I like hearing people ask about it. It makes it seem like people really enjoy jailbreak and can't wait to go back on. They just come on and ask for an update. Any hope to cling on to. Sometimes it takes a while for there to be any mass messages made public on the forums. So people take the time to share their en devours and hopes in an attempt to stumble onto some hidden, unreleased knowledge.

It's not that we can't read. We're just being keen and sharing the fact that we're thinking about it. Think of it as a family checking up on an uncle who's in a coma lying in a bed at hospital. We wouldn't just wait in the waiting room and expect the nurses to come get us. We'd be at that fuckers bedside table making him get well soon cards and drawing on his face with sharpie.

So forgive us if we seem a little overzealous. Just don't immediately label everyone who enjoys jailbreak a illiterate, impatient arsehole because we like a server.

/rant

+1 to that, beautfiul

Can we just lock this thread? If anything important comes up it would be in the News and updates section

Yeah, I see your point, the topic of this thread was to find out why the servers are down and so that anybody who happens upon can see why. But people have started posting completely off topic things and thus this should be locked. If you want to cry about a game, make a different topic. Its only a game. Why you heff to cry?