Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

Is there something wrong with the servers?

Try not to rage Flux, it's what the kid wants. :/ It's really lame, but ultimately it just detracts from our fun for a few days. Alternatively, do rage, research where Polishman is from (I don't knot myself), and look up the policies on cyber terrorism in his country, and see how petty their law enforcement will get. ;)

I hope he gets a hatchgunners spray.

Bonus points for the Outbreak related joke.

So much drama at the moment. But this is what I've learnt,

The following list of people are ones for the block list:

Babbymonkey <-- as far as online friends go, he was one of the good guys. Was. I don't know why he bothered. What a random trend he's been on, hates Daemonic, wants him banned from Outbreak, asks him to join riot.

cDay

Polishman <-- the most random living organism on this planet who is just in a constant land of question.

Bob le swagger

Daemonic <-- You may feel that people at outbreak piss you off a lot, but man did you make a silly move when you fapped your way into riot. Totally not worth it.

Any more you can suggest for me?

I do hope you will sue when you get the IP of the attacker?

Babby -> was always an idiot, he really didn't understand sarcasm or any joke at all and got confused or didn't read anything properly making him the biggest idiot I've seen for ages.

Cday -> he just spammed the forums, I don't know anything else about him really

Polishman -> annoying little kid who cried too much and also didn't realize anything

Daemonic --> annoying, but bareable. I just ignored him but wasn't bothered by him that much.

Bob le swagger -> I don't trust this guy at all, if he was behind the attacks on RIOT, he may as well be behind the attacks on OB.

Polishman -> annoying little kid who cried too much and also didn't realize anything

Daemonic --> annoying, but bareable. I just ignored him but wasn't bothered by him that much.

These two aren't even worth the text of which you use to belittle them.

He says, defeating his point entirely.

Try not to rage Flux, it's what the kid wants. :/ It's really lame, but ultimately it just detracts from our fun for a few days. Alternatively, do rage, research where Polishman is from (I don't knot myself), and look up the policies on cyber terrorism in his country, and see how petty their law enforcement will get. ;)

He lives in Milton Keynes

Also, will i be unbanned from team speak anytime soon?xox

Why is bob still on these forums I just realised...

He messed up their forums and put Outbreak on the page making them think it was us... Tempted to perm him, but I'll speak to Mclovin first.

Raze you are already unbanned