Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

I just wanted everyone to see this

Just before any more of you decide to leave and join "Riot" just know what you're dealing with if you decide to join them

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: What the fuck is your problem dickhead?

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: As soon as OB see's competition it goes into pussy mode and hacks all the other servers bank.

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: And now completly resets our servers?

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: Btw, we have contacted paypal, and they have informed the police about what has happened, as it is fraud.

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: They have got your IP, and have said that they will track it if it carries on.

Black4Jack #swag#y0l0: And it's also aunoutherized account use.

Yes, they're all THAT stupid. Babbymonkey gets £100 donated to his just opened server, runs away with it and claims someone hacked it

And whos the person who said "Biggles" the 18 year old gamer who doesn't know the first thing about hacking, was the person that stole their donations directly out of paypal I hear you cry!?

Biggles: Who told you I hacked the server?

momentum45*2013: freddie

Yep, the guy that got banned from our server for hacking.

momentum45*2013: you seemed like a nice guy but now i see your true colours

l0l.

I also just found out who actually did it, not stealing the money, because that was obviously Babbymonkey, but the person who ruined their forum and servers and to be honest its completely their fault

I saw that painscope is a member of riot now..

I also just found out who actually did it, not stealing the money, because that was obviously Babbymonkey, but the person who ruined their forum and servers and to be honest its completely their fault

Tell pls

Copied this thread and pasted to News and Announcements.

Seriously, like I said in the admin section I wouldn't be surprised if Cday/Babymonkey planned this from the start.

They even have the audacity to lie to their 'members'... I personally don't even know why we are paying so much attention to this pathetic shitstorm of a community.

Cday, if you managed to get hold of this - you are a pathetic piece of shit.

BabbyMonkey: lol hacked the servers, touche

Your state is set to Offline.

BabbyMonkey is now Offline.

Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.

Connected again and rejoined chat.

BabbyMonkey is now Online.

Biggles: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2476&start=20

Biggles: Lmao

Biggles: Now apologise to me and stop being a fucking retard

BabbyMonkey: I don't apologise be people I don't respect.

BabbyMonkey: Hey Bob...

Biggles: 2/10

Biggles: for making me reply

BabbyMonkey: GG

BabbyMonkey: I just wanna make this clear, that I did not "Rob" the community.. Why would I work my ass off for £100. I could just ask for £100 of my Dad and get it...

BabbyMonkey: It's quite obvious OB hacked it, It wouldn't say join outbreak overwise you fucking trollop

Biggles: So thats what makes you assume its me?

Biggles: Because it said 'join outbreak'

BabbyMonkey: No, I say its OB GG

Biggles: Did it say "Biggles did this"

BabbyMonkey: I couldn't really give a shit to be quite fair

BabbyMonkey: It's over

BabbyMonkey: Lets just move on

Biggles: It was somebody in your community that did it

Biggles: The guy you gave admin to without question

BabbyMonkey: It was a stupid Idea

Biggles: So fuck off and stop being such an idiot

BabbyMonkey: So lets just, move on

BabbyMonkey: Yeah

Biggles: You're saying that because you want your members to think I stole the money when you clearly did

Biggles: So yeah

Biggles: go away

BabbyMonkey: Oh yeah you got The fucking evidence?

Biggles: Have you?

BabbyMonkey: Yes, I got evidence, but I'm sending to the donators

Biggles: I'm sure you are

Biggles: Tempting to report you for fraud

Hes trying to 'leave it' now because he knows they're all realising hes a retard

Can i just say something?

What seems far more likely is that he MADE UP that they'd had £250 of donations in order to seem like a successful community, then decided to go back on it and make up some bullshit about Paypal being hacked.

Which by the way, is nearly impossible unless he gave his account name and password to someone, or downloaded a keylogger etc.

Whether he made it up in order to make Outbreak look bad is a different story

Because Bob lee swagger, a guy that was in their community, the guy they gave admin without a single question being asked and a guy that uses his microphone and sounds nothing like me, admitted to being the one to ruin their forums & server (Note i'm not saying hack because he was given access) their next accusation was that he was me, hes now trying so desperately to cover everything up and try to put it behind him

Its a real shame what babbymonkey did isn't technically against the law as there was no prior agreement to what could be done with that donated money but it was the donators (if they even existed in the first place) fault for trusting them