Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

Favorite PS2 games?

I've always liked the Ratchet and Clank Series (up to the 3th)

And jak/Jak & Dexter (also up to the 3th)

God of War is a must-have for me on the PS

And than the game I enjoyed so much in multiplayer but which I can't buy/find anywhere:

James Bond NightFire

-> I used to play it at a friends home a lot, but than his disc got damaged and I couldn't find it anywhere.. Untill the day of today I've been trying to buy it everywhere. I bought it 3 times on the internet but always get damaged discs for my money.. (don't pay a lot but still..)

James Bond Nightfire was a tank game. Fucking loved it. Also Dogs Life was extremely funny even though it was shit. It still brought back memories. Oh and also Warhammer 40k: Fire Warrior < best game

Timesplitters, Ratchet and Clank, Burnout, Dynasty Warriors, Bully, Resident Evil 4, Tony Hawk, Crash Bandicoot...the list goes on
Timesplitters, Ratchet and Clank, Burnout, Dynasty Warriors
litters, Ratchet and Clank, Burnout,
Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank

All of my yes. That game literally defined who I am and provided me with years of entertainment.

The Ratchet and Clank series. These were my entire childhood, every golden/platinum/titanium bolt, all the easter eggs. I spent about 6 years of my life on these bastards.

My email address is luke.ratchet@gmail.com, i have several posters tucked away in the corner of my room.

tl;dr i'm a massive fanboy

^ I didn't have much of a socila leaf as a kid.

I forgot to mention Dynasty Warriors 4, co-oping with a neighbour. Crash Bash with friends for the lulz, dem minigames. Also hardcore Crash Team Racing, bit of classic crash bandicoot.

Some of those aren't PS2 games admittedly, but did anyone ever play Silent Bomber? It was this amazing PS1 game, way ahead of it's time. I'd still play it now if i could be bothered to get an emulator.

Shadow of the Colossus, i stayed up with a friend for two days straight when his parents went away, we literally played it for 48 hours. Beautiful game.