Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

Favorite PS2 games?

The Ratchet and Clank series. These were my entire childhood, every golden/platinum/titanium bolt, all the easter eggs. I spent about 6 years of my life on these bastards.

My email address is luke.ratchet@gmail.com, i have several posters tucked away in the corner of my room.

tl;dr i'm a massive fanboy

^ I didn't have much of a socila leaf as a kid.

I forgot to mention Dynasty Warriors 4, co-oping with a neighbour. Crash Bash with friends for the lulz, dem minigames. Also hardcore Crash Team Racing, bit of classic crash bandicoot.

Some of those aren't PS2 games admittedly, but did anyone ever play Silent Bomber? It was this amazing PS1 game, way ahead of it's time. I'd still play it now if i could be bothered to get an emulator.

Shadow of the Colossus, i stayed up with a friend for two days straight when his parents went away, we literally played it for 48 hours. Beautiful game.

People keep bringing up games that I have forgotten to even consider on my list. Shadow of the Colossus was amazing, the graphics were very nice for PS2, good story line, amazing landscape and just a good rounded game.

It's great isn't it? Someone reminded me of Dynasty Warriors, so much nostalgia in this thread :')

Yeh, so much nostalgia, have you ever gone back to the PS2 and played a game and remembered all the little secrets and what not from when you played it as a kid? It's a great feeling of nostalgia :D

Scaler by far! a very VERY under rated game, but has a good story-line and when you get into it VERY DEEP! (going past the cheesy animation and cutscenes that is!)

my second favorite is a tie between simpsons hit and run. and simpsons road rage, and i mean, who doesnt just love driving on the path running every1 over XD

James Bond Nightfire was a tank game. Fucking loved it. Also Dogs Life was extremely funny even though it was shit. It still brought back memories. Oh and also Warhammer 40k: Fire Warrior < best game

fire warrior was good, but i prefer the dawn of wars!

James Bond Nightfire was a tank game. Fucking loved it. Also Dogs Life was extremely funny even though it was shit. It still brought back memories. Oh and also Warhammer 40k: Fire Warrior < best game

fire warrior was good, but i prefer the dawn of wars!