Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

Favorite PS2 games?

For Christmas I got quite a few PS2 games I wanted to play again, so I'm asking you guys what were your favorites to play. Pick one or 3 if you have too many, I know I do :D

My first has to be Grand Theft Auto Sanandreas, this game is just amazing in every aspect, even scored a 9.9/10 on IGN ( though they get paid usually but I'm still counting it ). I loved the fact you could do anything all the time. Change appearance and when I say appearance almost anything you want, clothes, hair and body just made my day to make CJ look like a weird gimp or someone freak with pink hair, you could also do up your cars to such a good extent to say it wasn't really a car game, change the wheels, interior and colour, just loved to have a car that you would keep precious in your garage and end up accidentally going off a cliff at high speeds and losing it all. The best part of this game was just the story in my opinion, you just fell in love with the characters, then slowly found out all the dark secrets everyone hid and then the finale was just so good, did not expect him to be the one behind it all.

My second choice is Star Wars Battlefront 2, this was such a good FPS and I was just playing any chance I could get, it had so much replayability, you could pick the age you wanted to play in, empire or the clone wars, amount of people, hero's ( These were the jedi's and shit ) and then just play all the maps they had to offer, a lot of good maps as well they were, Deathstar, Mos Eisley, Jabba's Palace and so many more, you could also have space fights which were just as fun. The story line was quite deep and you really got into it, it told of a group or squadron of Clones were the best and went and did all these deeds that they were told to do, kill the jedi's and what not, then they go on to be the empire and what not and I just loved it all.

My third and final one is Need For Speed Underground 2, this has to be one of the best driving games I have ever played, I loved the fact that all the races were on the streets and how you could make your cars look was just a childs dream, made me feel gangsta ( Yo ). I don't have much to say about this game because I don't know where to start but I liked it none the less.

:geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek:

Bit about me. I like a lot of consoles, I have a Pokemon N64 lol and a Gamecube, wouldn't mind a SNES too.

Star Ocean: Till the end of time, that game was my life back when I was younger, It was based around a futuristic setting & it was a arena-battle RPG, you went through different time planets (like Medieval, Primitive, or just too dangerous), If i could, I would be buying a PS2 & getting that game exported from Japan again. However, not likely this day & age....

God, the nostalgia is punching me in the face :'(

Star Ocean: Till the end of time, that game was my life back when I was younger, It was based around a futuristic setting & it was a arena-battle RPG, you went through different time planets (like Medieval, Primitive, or just too dangerous), If i could, I would be buying a PS2 & getting that game exported from Japan again. However, not likely this day & age....

God, the nostalgia is punching me in the face :'(

Sounds and looks really good, I forgot about a lot of the RPG's, but I do love them a lot.

mine it has got to be final fantasy 10 and the THUG games, i felt like such a badass when i could do the glitches in the maps and the infinite jumps on that moscow map

I've heard that one is really good, I prefer the FF7 on PS1 though, 3 discs of perfection :D

Ratchet and Clank best games ever

OMG YES, I totally forgot about it, to say it's sitting in my room right now, Played number 3 the most, I completed it about 10 times I just could not get enough of it, so many good guns and just a joy to play :D

Ratchet & Clank series

Jak & Daxter series

Timesplitters series

Each of these series improved with every new release of the next game. Better gameplay, new things added, improved graphics... These games are amazing.

Ratchet & Clank series

Jak & Daxter series

Timesplitters series

Each of these series improved with every new release of the next game. Better gameplay, new things added, improved graphics... These games are amazing.

Yes, yes and YES, It seems I forgot a few games, I did love these games but just didn't play them as much, the zombies scared me on Timesplitters 2 ( Yes, zombies scare me, Leave me ALONE D: ) and I got so far on Jak and Daxter 2 or 3 and then could not do this one boss and just gave up on it completely.