Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Kidney stones are pure agony, my dad had them and it was awful. Genital warts, as long as they could be removed.

Would you rather have braces for two years, or have 4 teeth removed?

Fishsticks, French fries suck. Belgian fries <3.

And I think Bogs meant if you would rather be immortal AKA never die or not be and be able to die. Immortality for me for that.

Sour mayonaise ( Belgium ) or Sweet mayonaise ( Holland )?

Fishsticks, French fries suck. Belgian fries <3.

And I think Bogs meant if you would rather be immortal AKA never die or not be and be able to die. Immortality for me for that.

Sour mayonaise ( Belgium ) or Sweet mayonaise ( Holland )?

GAY FISH

I wish i could choose neither, mayo is bad for you and ergh. But sweet mayo i guess.

Marmite or no marmite on toast?

Tangfastic, I've grown so fond of them now.

Would you rather throw a stone through your own window and shout "HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD" or stand infront of your crush and shout "HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD"

Stand in front of my crush. I'd just make sure I'm pissed (and preferably her somehow).

Would you press a button that gave you a million pounds but you knew that one person on the planet would die from it?

Yes, and I wouldn't bat an eye lid

Would you rather be immortal but you can never contact the people you know ever again

OR

Continue living with the people you know with the power of foresight but you can't make any new friends/random people you know than you have now and you will live until the last one of them is dead

Slap a bull on the ass, i've done this on a trip to cadets and we got chased by the herd llolololool

Would you rather be changed into a woman right now (magically, not via sex change op), or lose the use of your peenor?

Also, you'd have to have sex with men as a woman. You couldn't be a lesbian.

SWEET, just went to see expendables 2 with that stuff.

Would you rather have a threesome with another guy where he gets all the praise from the girl or have sex with a hideous girl who smells like rotten fish?