Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

White room with black furniture, white as a wallpaper colour is supposed to reflect light and make the room seem bigger (or summat.)

Would you be a famous kickboxing champion or a famous boxing champion?

Punched in the dick, if i was to run through town naked i'd keep tripping over ma' package, and that'd be far worse.

Have to relive your most embarassing moment, or live with the knowledge that another similarily embarassing moment will occur sometime soon.

Chest, since if it doesn't hit any organs you've got a high chance of recovering safely i guess.

Whereas if you're shot 10 times in the foot, it's basically shredded and you won't be able to walk. (depends on the caliber of the bullet i guess.)

Would you rather have sexual intercourse with a blonde lady, or a brunette lady. However, the blonde lady is missing an arm and the brunette lady is missing a leg.

The blonde, she can use on arm and but having one leg off is more complicated

Parachute from a plane or bungie jump? (so bad spelling)

One leg means you get more room to manoeuvre...

Parachute from a plane.. I'd be too scared of having the rope catch around my neck...

Would you rather have the Queen lick yoghurt off your entire body with the whole country watching (and yes, that means your Willy too) or have a 8 hour plane journey where the only entertainment is Susan boyle getting penetrated by Louis Spence.

One leg means you get more room to manoeuvre...

Parachute from a plane.. I'd be too scared of having the rope catch around my neck...

Would you rather have the Queen lick yoghurt off your entire body with the whole country watching (and yes, that means your Willy too) or have a 8 hour plane journey where the only entertainment is Susan boyle getting penetrated by Louis Spence.

What goes on in my mind.