Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Cut my foot off. Get to live with the awesome story and you can tell people sharks ate it. Hell fuck the foot, cut off everything below your knee and get a peg leg or a fancy prosthetic for free. NHS ftw.

Would you rather live as the greatest pirate who ever lived or the greatest ninja who ever lived?

(Just as a kicker you'd be immortal if you chose either.)

Polishman, I think the inability to string words together in a coherant sentence would be very annoying but I couldent take the constant flame for being deamonic

Oh and would you rather have pillows for hands or pillows for feet

Im going to have to go with Mclovin on this one (sorry Kriss) just because 1. I like the film superbad, there is a mclovin in that film. 2. I have had more contact with him in game I know him better. 3. I like the name Rick 4. I think he has a nice voice/accent. and 5. he is damn good at singing

Would you rather go a house party held by Twist or Gumzter? (reasons pls)

Tiny because he's essentially a god among men, one of the most intelligent, witty and handsome players (if not the most) that has ever been in OB, and truly a legendary human being.

Would you rather have a mother or father?

Hard one, but gonna have to be doctor Who, such banter would be had with Matt Smith

Would you rather have Pencils for fingers or a marshmallow for a tounge (im going into the weird section of my brain for these would you rathers now)

Me or Landshark and why?

Okay, i choose 'me' since i am superior.

Huehuehuehue

Would you rather be able to talk to animals, or talk to objects. So you could have a conversation with a saucepan, for example, or have a conversation with a bird.

Talk to animals.

Talking to animals could save your life, like if you get attacked by a bear you can tell it to fuck off or something. And you could train them really easily. And besides you could convince something to let you ride on it if you could speak to it. And what would you rather ride? A Grizzly bear or a talkative lampshade?

Besides I can talk to objects anyway. They don't have any mental capacity or consciousness in order to speak back regardless of whether I have the ability to speak with them. You could Hi to a frying pan all you like, with or without the ability to speak to it, and all you would get in return is a cold indifferent stare and a harsh sense of loathing from it.

Would you rather Master one skill to the highest possible level of human achievement or do everything to a reasonable degree of functionality?