Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Batman, He looks cool. *Coolface*

Would you rather,

Piss on your mums hair

Or be sick on your girlfriends head

THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING ON?

be sick on gf's head, atleast then I can laugh at some1 while being sick.

Would you rather,

Play a game with best graphics in the world but absolute worst gameplay

or play a game with best gameplay ever but absolute worst graphics?

It's all about the gameplay, look at CSS, old as shit but people still love it, im thinking more about 1.6 compared with newer games with great graphics

Would you rather be a iPhone 5 or galaxy S2? (not have btw, the question is which one would you like to be and why)

I would rather be an Iphone, the reason why?

Looking around everday I see shit loads of girls "Good looking ones" walking around with Iphone's.

So if I am a phone ill be the Iphone sitting between them boobs.

Spend a week with Daemonic, I'd kill him and have him come with me everywhere I go, by putting him in my rugsack.

Would you rather, Shag a dog OR a cat & Y

Cats cause they are fluffy and dogs can be bitey :/

would you rather be starving all your life but you cant die of hunger and you cant eat anything or really thirsty all your life but you wont die and you cant drink anything

I'd be really rich, that way you dont need a partner, you can buy all de sluts yu waan.

Would you rather eat Cheerio's or Coco-Pops for your breakfast?

one 10 year old girl, it would probably be much easier, and also those 10 grown men might have little girls and i would be taking their dad away from them.

Would you rather have a teleporter that can only travel across space but not time or a time machine that can only travel through time but not space. (for example if you stood at the top of a tall bulidng and went back to say 1066 (the battle of hastings ftw) you would fall to your death as that building hadent been built yet)

Time machine man. Just tell people when you are planning to go into the future so they can take measurements of where you took off and make sure that when you land it'll be safe. Then once in the future, have a device made where your time machine can fly. Your move fLuxy.

Time travel > Space travel for one reason.

Doctor Who.

Speaking of which would you rather have the ability to fly, (But When you fly you do so naked. It gets super chilly etc), Or have the ability to go invisible, this includes any clothing/bags etc that are touching you, (But when you do so everyone around you says horrible things about you behind your back.)