Sign in to follow this  
kn1ghtwolf2012

CT whoring.

I CT whore a little too much, but it's better than daemonic and friends doing it every map.

For me it gets so bad that I leave the server as soon as daemonic or aidanjk start commanding. Also those names above make me leave...

Having every round a game of first reaction/last reaction , Simon Says or some opinionated game like they do a lot is so stupid...

Tweep his games are original, not opinionated like those (don't have a better word) *IDIOTS* and on top of all, I didn't see anyone complain or leave about his games. They are actually quite good!

Pope can actually command though so i dont mind it, although think that even if your a good ct places are always limmited and other people need to get a turn, you will never improve as a ct if you dont practise. I dont think im the best ct when im commanding, my awareness often fails or i make a stupid error that ends up in me losing the round but I have had really good rounds, i find playing ct a few rounds a day is good practise and im getting much better.

I love to play as a CT, but prefer not to use my mic when little brother sleeps. And when I have to command when he sleeps, like I tried yesterday, than it's quite annoying when 2people talk over you. If i wait 'till they are finished with the little chit-chat I lost 20seconds. I won't try to scream over them because that's just retarded and my brother would wake up.

So I try to command, 1round, they interfear/talk over me, start being annoying.. So I switch CT.

On those momments I got a little bit the attitude "Than do it yourself.."

I prefer to play on T mostly, it usually is more challenging and you are less dependent on your team. I do switch over to CT when the CT are getting slaughtered or they just need basic help (that usually happens in the morning when kids are trying to command kids and no one really knows what they are doing).

CTing when all things go successful is just boring in my opinion, today I played CT in a team with General, Jordan and Pope (2 others were there too don't know their names) I took the AWP tower in freedom_final... Not a single person ever charged for the AWP tower the whole map, sure it's successful, but boring as hell waiting for nothing. (I ended that map with a score of 0/4)

being CT aint as easy as it looks... so its understandable for people with more Ct knowledge than most to command and go CT often but then also its good to see that more and more people want to learn how to CT...

I remember a young man called Dishonoured Corvo, He had basic knowledge but i helped him throughout the round on different ideas and that went successful and now he can CT, maybe not as well as most but he can do it.