Sign in to follow this  
kn1ghtwolf2012

CT whoring.

Ok, right this is my point (won't be much of one)

But is there a code you can put into the server, to watch who is on CT and who is on T.

So if we get a new map, and the same CT's chose Ct from the last map. It can switch them from CT TO T. vice versa

Is there way we can have a Vote to switch new ct's. and T's....

Or something like that.

We could but it would be a terrible idea, some people just want to CT a lot ad some just want to be T. Forcing people to switch would lead to a load of CTs with no mic and no clue what they're doing. Unfortunately only a small percentage of players on our server are even capable of commanding, so most of the time you'll see the same people going CT.

I think there are some who ct whore because they like the power (evonight,deamonic and others that you will know) but there are other people who go ct alot who like commanding and are good at it (tweep would be a good example) I don't mind tweep being on ct alot because you actually get something done rather than every round lasting a couple of minutes and going 11-0 or something to the Ts. Yeah there are done people who can't command and always go ct but an admin can sort that out more often than not

To me, there's no such thing as a "CT whore" because, if the people who always do it won't, then who will? It would just end up as some sort of "Micless CT round" and it would be more than depressing. Just my opinion though.

well if that's true. then why did I sit in spec and eat my chinese, and watch the same person for 45 mins play as a ct...

well if that's true. then why did I sit in spec and eat my chinese, and watch the same person for 45 mins play as a ct...

Sorry to say, but you completely missed the point. I'm saying that only a small number of people (Minus most of the regulars) have mics. If we had this switchy mod thing, then people with no mic and no experience could be put on, making it a horrible round for everyone. I wasn't talking about the amount of time someone spends on the team. If anything, I am happy they're having fun on that one team for 45 minutes. Isn't that the point of this? Fun?

You should have seen me command in the old days. Comming up with games on the go etc.

Now I like to sit back on T.

This.

Back in my prime i used to be a massive CT whore, now i only join if they're failing hard.

I hate CT whores in general, Daemonic, Popehasanxbox, Antizombie, Evonight. I don't usually name names, but goddamn can they be annoying sometimes.

what about Aidajk (or whatever it's spelled...)

Anyway, I totally agree with you Tiny...

I don't have issues with someone going ct 2maps after each other. But when I join teh server and some guy is ct and 4hours later he still is ct... Pisses me off.. specially if it's a kidsvoice.. No offence but it's quite annoying to listen to a kid for 2hours or more...

So L4D2 helps me out than :)