Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

Need Help.

Hey, I just brought CS:GO. And I clicked play, waiting for it to load. And when it did, the screen went black, and I got a message telling me to reset resolution to "1020 - 768". Could someone who knows what the problem is please help. Thanks, Olly {BabyMonkey}

I've tried. I don't know the specific name for my problem, which is a dilemma

Google is your friend.

It's called a discussion forum for a reason, he is asking for help, Get a fucking grip and stop trying to be some sort of edgy internet user, cause you come across like a prick. Nothing riles me up more than, "google is your friend" want to know how many times i have searched for something and ended up finding countless posts like yours? 1000's. It's a waste of bandwidth and my time. If he wanted to google, "google is my friend" he would have done and wouldn't have required your obvious genius.

Anyway back to the real problem, the reason why you posted your problem on a DISCUSSION FORUM, to GET HELP....

Right click cs:go

click properties

click set launch options

type "-w 800" without the ""

see if that helps, if not give me a shout

I know how to change resolution on CSS so it might be the same on CS:GO or similar at least. Main screen, options, video (I believe?) then the resolution should be on the top left. I've actually noticed going from 1200 to 800 has actually sorted out that random lag I used to get, it's completely dissapeared! :O

I think its getting kinky in here,

Gaz, How the fuck do you spell so whell whilst drunk, gibe info PLS

Wish I could help you Baby Monkey. Have you contacted Steam support? Usually they're really helpful if you can get a hold of them. This is just about the best I can do. Sorry once again.

The part in fat words mostly doesn't work out. And I mean like 96% of the time...

I get usefull info trough forums, those are good. Otherw with same problem help you out.