Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

What were your VERY FIRST experiences of Jailbreak?

Was talking with Biggles and sharing some sex stories earlier, and we came across the topic of how your first rounds/maps were on jailbreak.

I remember joining on the very very old trainingcamp map like 1-2 years ago back in VooDoo 3, I first joined the server because I thought it was a minigame server (l0l). I joined CT and got switched by either Biggles or Foxxy. My first proper round was when |INC| Fozzer was commanding, it was "why are you in prison". I lost the game because my excuse was some shit about stealing a chinese cat. I used to think if I rebelled I would get banned. I also remember on another map Kriss asking me to do !lr, I had absolutely no idea what he was saying as I was struggling to understand him (SORRY KRISS LOL), I followed him around and got killed when I knifed him ;(

A few days later on the jb_alzir map I asked Biggles if I could go ct, he asked "Do you have a mic?" i said "yes but i dont wanna command". He says "Then how the fuck are you supposed to control ts when commander dies?"

I also think he called me retarded... :cry:

I then applied for member and got in and then later applied for admin when the apps open and got in, then got promoted to head-admin a few weeks later when minigames server came out and when McLovin rose from the dead and got instant owner l0l.

A few bad communities later here was stand, THE SUCCESSFUL HEAD ADMIN BEFORE YOU.

What's your story?

First time I joined prisonbreak, was about 4/5 years back on uk:N at the time the best UK pb server around.

I joined to intensionally freekill, but didnt had the balls to do that. So I joined T and was listening to Crouching Tiger and Cake command. After a good month of playing they asked me if I wanted to become an Prisonbreak Admin. I said ye why not. So I served as an Prisonbreak admin for a good half year and then the uk:N owner forgot to pay the servers and was on holidays or something. The servers been down for a month and uk:N kinda died due to that. Before that happend a group was made for some friends who played on uk:N called VooDoo.

After the server was down, I hosted a server on my PC wich was for me amazing. But found out later everyone else lagged aswell that I kinda killed my server after 2 weeks. This was ladies and gentlemen the first VooDoo server.

After that Nightwalker made a community called Phrozen and asked me to be his co-owner we ran it for a few weeks and then stopped it since it wasnt getting popular at all.

Then Kriss showed up and asked me to run a community with him called Flower Power, this never became a success. (I wonder why kriss I wonder why.)

After a vew weeks Subarashi who was the first VooDoo Owner showed up again and said lets start VooDoo 2 up. So he asked help from Kriss and me and before we even got to work on the server etc. He told us he had problems at home and needed to leave his home and handed VooDoo 2 over in mine and kriss's hands. In time VooDoo 2 became quite a success we had a good running PB server and a well runned Minigame server. We also had a minecraft server and a zombie escape server. (These 2 however were not that popular.) It whent all well until 3 of our admins had an argument with Kriss. I wont call names since 1 of the 3 is still here. You know who im talking about. Anyway it leaded to VooDoo 2 crumbling from the inside and kriss and me only got shit thrown our way and thought lets end this crap.

After VooDoo 2 was put an end to I stopped playing Css for a solid 3/4 months. Until a certain person yes Biggles posted a message on my facebook saying: VooDoo is back.

So out of curiousity I was trying to find out what and who brought it back. After doing some research and talking I found out Kriss and Guyver started VooDoo 3. This made me come back and I instantly got Owner again. This was not that liked under some of the player base.

Since I just came back I thought ill be a bit on the background. But this leaded to a dreadfull decision. The decision of merging with Blaze. This was the end of VooDoo.

VooDoo 3 was merged with Blaze, at first it seemed to go well. But soon we found out that we made the worst mistake ever. After a while VooDoo members left Blaze one for one.

After Blaze failed, some people whent to Orange Gaming and some whent to Aurora. I whent to Aurora since A. Dimebag was in Orange Gaming and B. Biggles was in Aurora.

After Orange Gaming died, Kriss decided to try it one last time with me. And so began Outbreak.

And here I am for the 6th time as an owner, McLovin.

I got CSS gifted to me by a freind at christamas last year, after being a fairly hardcore cod gamer (no hate pls) I was really like da fuq? When I first started playing, I stuck completely to just loading up bot matches because I got so ruined whenever I tried going online, had about 20 hours logged, then one day I just see this thing called prison break and im like "that sounds bloody intresting" it was cavebreak, thus explaining my deep nostalgic fondness for it, I was so glad that I joined T because I couldent under stand why nobody was killing anybody and if I had joined ct i would have been baned for freekilling in an instant, died at the very beginning of the round but I stuck with it and learned the rules, so glad I did.

Anyway I started getting really into it over the next couple of weeks I played pretty conSistantly, I remember the first time i rebelled and got a gun inwas shaking so much incouldent hold my mouse properly

Anyway I finally got the courage up to go ct after about 2 weeks, first time i commanded I was sweating like a mother fucker and my voice was shaking ( I get quite into games) safe to say it was a complete ad utter failure and I never wanted to do it again, but later and I don't know if he remembers this but Jordan persuaded me to do it late one night when there was much less people on the server and I really really liked it, I then watched the experaianced commanders over the next couple of days and I would go on late and night when there were only like 7 or 8 Ts and I got used to commanding and enjoying it, some of you may remember my 3 am circle of trusts and group hugs, anyway I applied for member and got in which I was really really happy since the only other community I had been apart of were really small cod quickscoping clans. And the rest I guess you could say is history, my CSS hours have sky rocketed and it's the only thing i play now, I still suck at normal CSS but after 100+ on the server I consider myself sort of ok at on now Hahah, most of you know me pretty well by now and I really enjoying looking at new players and imagining myself back then, anyway...that's my story i guess you could say, thanks for taking the time to read it if you did

Cheers for making this community such a friendly place guys, I really really enjoy being a part of it.

Peace and love guys, stay awesome

fLuXy

I'll do this bluntly;

> Play CSS public for a total of one hour, decide im completely shit at the game and its shit, leave forever

>My real life friend and ex player Jaydub went on CSS so I thought i'd join him, he left before I finished downloading map

> ba_jail_mars (original) an old Scottish Voodoo admin 'ChaoS' is commanding

>Super confused

>lolwat y u no kill

>Kept talking to myself in dead chat asking if they were making a movie or something because of the way the terrorists were set up in a line on the wall

>Thank god I was on T.

--

The following week I got hooked on JB, no lifing it and neglecting my friends as you do, made some friends on the server, a little while in me and Jinx were asked if we wanted to be admins (No apps for us badasses)

yesplzkriss giff admin plz kriss

And then the other half of Mclovin's story

I first found Jailbreak on G-mod (It's not as good, but still pretty fun.) It was about 6-7 months ago, but i'm not going to name the server because i;m pretty sure it's still up. Anyhow, my first round was commanded by some guy called "Irvin" and I was killed instantly for trying to run off, I soon learned though, but never quite got the hang of rebelling XD

Played it 2-3 years ago. I was chilling playing some Hoejhus I think. Not quite sure... It's a pretty popular danish made map. I was talking with a couple of guys since I started playing with them pretty often. I added them on steam and joined them while they were playing OB.

The map was ba_prisonbreak something. I got in and quickly realised that the concept of the game is to not screw up when you listen to the CT's. And then try to rebel. I wasn't confused at first.. dunno why. It seemed kind of easy to figure out that the concept of the game was to rebel and not get caught.

Anyway after that I joined a clan called FEAR. It was a danish clan which had a lot of people playing BA. Danish jailbreak is so different from what I've experienced in OB. I'll try to quickly explain why

- Danish jailbreak servers usual have a bunch of rules written down. And then the CT's can just say: Standard rules, crouch to the front of the stairs and AFK-freeze.

- Standard rules consist of: Facing the cells, no jumping, no knifing, stay crouched at the buttom of the stairs and don't move.

- Usual game afterwards is Simon says, spray contest, Shot or not too shot. And the famous: "AFK FREEZE WHILE CROUCHED MOVE AND YOU FUCKING DIE." Worst game EVER!.

- Anyway I started to rebel back in Ba_prisonbreak. Since the map was quite easy to rebel on. The map didn't change and it was always that map. The other server I played on didn't change map either. And it was constantly Ba_eletric_razor_v2.

- A long time ago. I have no clue on when... But I was playing Danish JB with a friend. We decided to to join this server to annoy some "British people" since we thought the way you speak was so fucking cool. (Lame huh?). Anyway I got on the server and can't remember anyone besides Kriss. I came on and I think Kriss was commanding. I started joking around with Kriss with my friend and had a laugh. A couple of months when by. I only played on the UK JB server once a week or so.

- In the summer I then joined the server and started playing more often. I made an application and got accepted. Throughout all this time I was wondering where the hell Kriss was. He was never on anymore and I never saw him. I lost my scandinavian buddy... :(

- After that I made a mod app. Got accepted and I have now played for around 4-5 months while being a member. And even more if we take the parts with me not being a member too.

- GW2 came out. And Kriss dissapeared. The guy who made me stick with English JB is gone.. Ironic that he's from Norwegian but made me want to play english JB. Anyway... Some time past and he's back again. It now just seems like he doesn't enjoy the game as much as he used too. A bit sad really...

First time i joined PB was in 2008. I began playing on the most popular Jailbreak in the world at the time, M.I.A Jailbreak. Those were the days man, the server was always full, the maps were amazing.

I think some of you know Stylez, he was a friend of mine back then and made most of the maps for M.I.A. We have ba_stylez on the server, which was made for M.I.A, and we also have forest_rooftops which was made for the same server. We also use Wakka, which was made alongside Maverick and Ollie by a member of the same name. All three were regulars on the M.I.A server.

It shut down after the owner took all of the donation money and ran, l0l, leaving me and all the other admins to deal with a shitload of angry people.. there have been rumours recently that the server is reopening but i highly doubt it.

That's pretty much how i started CS:S, surrounded by Americans and playing till 2am every night.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/miajailbreak

http://miajailbreak.wikia.com/

Btw in case you view this as advertising, just to clarify the server no longer exists.

Then i found VooDoo via Eagle, was playing with Fuel and Guyver and all of that lot.. quit for a while whilst i was going out with a really controlling girlfriend... came back and saw Eagle playing on this server.. joined.. and the rest is history.

If you watch the second youtube link, (the orange flood), and look carefully, you can actually see 16 year old me talking about something. That map was a fantastic map, if you were quick enough you could reach the surface (the map was underground) and set off a nuke that killed everyone in the compound. It was really awesome.

In fact when i get home i'll try and find it.

I was in one of my old communities, and one of the members suggested we play on a prison break map. (It must have been an outbreak server, cause it was in my history when i started playing here properly.) So him, another guy and my ex, found an empty server and went on it, didn't really know what we were doing or anything, just sort of farted around and figured the T's are supposed to escape and get weapons etc. So played, someone joined, they freekilled, we didn't know it was that at the time, it just was. Raged. Didn't come back.

Until X time later. I had broken up with my ex and the community fell in 2 and i left.

I didn't play games for about 3 months, didn't really use my pc. I then wanted to play something, something that i could keep my steam in offline more so I don't get disturbed by anyone. I chose CSS.

Didn't want to play normally though, so I decided to try this strange PB server in my history, whats the worst that could happen? I went T and did !rules !games etc, and simply watched and played, rebelled, and had fun, carry this on for the rest of the time I have been here

Pretty much the same as Biggles Join server

Back when typing correctly was not needed.

"OMG Y U NO KILL HIM U NOOB"

Runescape really teaches people don't they.

Then after typing the magnificent "!rules" Ohhhhhh!

After that I thought that the first server I joined was too small so I set out to find another.

German Servers after German servers I stumbled upon a little community call VooDoo...then off to Blaze..then played Orange for like 2 weeks.....OB....and here I am now typing this.

About 2 years ago I started playing jailbreak in TmF Jailbreak servers, Became moderator before it was all £20 FOR ADMIN PLS.

Spent about 7 months as mod and I got bored as it wasent really a community but just a game server. left after 7 months and came back about a year later after I watched a youtube video of a griefing team grief their server while a commander & admin "Piggy" was commanding. Eventually he raged and the video goes viral. 3 days-ish later I go back onto the jailbreak server & there is freekillers and [insert griefing teams name here] fanboys. So I decided to leave TmF again and 1 week later I found OB. There were new games in jailbreak like 'The Game Game' ect so I learnt the games and here iam.

I remember playing on a server that my brother had suggested. He said 'it was like prison'

I was like that would be shit. Anyway I joined and played and really enjoyed it. The ts and cts got rotated so everyone got a go, it was quite good. Then I was CT and I went AFK to get water and my older brother freekilled on it and got me banned :evil:

Then I quit CS:S for about one year. I got it back in June I think and started playing office and that. Then I was looking for a PB in the server list. Then I saw OB and joined. Then I applied for member in the beginning of September and here I am now.

Ah.. it was a while ago, in the UK:N days, maybe 4 years ago now? Probably got banned a total of 12 times, all for free killing, I was only 9 =[

then i started playing on voodoo, probably first or second one, don't want to get it wrong or mclovin will eat me. Stayed right through to the end of voodoo, became a member towards the end.

Merged with blaze gaming, became a member there, left after about 4 months, only enjoyed the many laughs and trolls with twist and winding up bennevis, apart from that I didn't like it.

Joined Orange gaming with twist and a few others, became admin there, then came over to here, became member, mod, then promoted to admin. Then got sacked.

First map was probably electric large, still one of my faves even though we dont have it, those were the days..

Blaze Hosties Server, that's where it started. After that playing on the Blaze JB and getting Voodoo with us. Don't really remember much of the first round I've played. All I remember is that I played JB for a week - 2 weeks and I got the hang of it. Slightly improving since.

off note: first CSS experience was 2.5 years ago, playing gungame and ZE. God I miss a GOOD ZE server.

I didn't read all your storys yet, since I should study right now. I will read them later.

But I can tell you my story in short.

First time I played Jailbreak was 5 years ago.

In the begin I just joined some random servers. First thing I did was auto-join a team and I joined CT. As retarded as I was back than I just shot every single person in the cells..

I immediatly got kicked and received a message that I should learn this mod first.

So I searched the internet and their website, read all about it and tried it again. Since than I never had issues with jailbreak anymore. Than I found GeClan, which had a pretty good jailbreak server. But that server went offline a lot, and on some momments it wasn't around for way to long..

Also, I had my own community together with a friend, and we had a jail server as well. But back than I never was interested in the jail server, so that was the 1 server he ran on it's own, while I took care of the other servers.

You don't have to put as much effort in zombie servers, minigame servers, deathmatch servers tf2 servers as in Jailbreak..

And than we closed the servers due to some health problems that my mate had..

After that I just joined some servers, and I didn't play css much anymore...

Until I found Outbreak, so now all of you are stuck with me....

Have a nice future (with me in it.. :D)