Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

*POLL* Vote for a new server! -POLL CLOSED-

Vote for Another CSS Server  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for Another CSS Server

• Minigames (With our prisonbreak skins)
    • Zombie Escape
    • Gungame (Turbo with our prisonbreak skins)
    • Surf server (AuR Style)

Skill surf maps are maps like: Vegatbles and Fruits for instance.

There its not about killing the opposite team. Its about getting to the furtest stage possible and guns according to that stage to have a normal fight at the round end.

In normal surf you'll get your ass kicked by people who've done the map before, because almost every map has a superior position with an awp or an invisible wall that you can shoot through or some shit. That's one of the reasons i dislike it so much.

I found BOB III easy apart from the last fucking level. It wasn't difficult just goddamn annoying.

Since the new server is indeed going to be surf, this poll is now closed.

We did take into consideration that zombie escape technically won the vote, however with the current playerbase and playstyle of the community we figured that surf would be better in the long run, a place to chill out without much form of competition. Also zombie escape is much, much harder to populate and let's face it there's alot of lazy people here!

That may or may not make any sense to some of you.

Well, I must say that I don't agree with this. We had a vote and Zombie Escape won the vote. You then changed it to add surf. Zombie Escape won again yet you choose surf. Seeing as it was added later into the vote it seems that this has turned quite biased. Now I don't mean disrespect but the community voted but you ignored them.

If you look at the reasons in the updates section you will see why. Its not just to spite us because they like ignoring the general consensus, its because its what they think is best for the community. At first I was mad cause i wanted a ZE server but now i see the reasoning behind it and i back the desision.

As do I. If they are paying to rent the servers then why pay to get a server that is populated maybe once/twice a week. Also, surf is so much fun, I say the only problem with it is that you can't communicate with people unless you're in a community, and guess what this is? I totally back the decision. (Also, remember, at least they had the decency to explain it.)