Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

*POLL* Vote for a new server! -POLL CLOSED-

Vote for Another CSS Server  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for Another CSS Server

• Minigames (With our prisonbreak skins)
    • Zombie Escape
    • Gungame (Turbo with our prisonbreak skins)
    • Surf server (AuR Style)

Imo, I would like OB to have a surf or bhop server :L

I voted for zombies, I think you don't need very many players to play on it and as there are only 3 zombie escape servers right now, I think it would be quite profitable, but please leave it open for change as there are many different ways to play zombie mod and zombie escape, for example, zombies with lots of health but no respawn, zombies with low health and fast respawn, different zombies classes, E.G, tank who is slow with a lot of health and speedy who is weak but very fast. I also don't want gun game because it is to open to hackers and would probably get boring quite quickly, minigames, well they are quite fun but zombie mod is just better in my opinion

The community will have to grow quite large though to support both servers. I guess that is why they left it for later holidays.

Minigames: can be fun but mostly has dominant players ( Twist being climb master ) and it can get boring very fast depending on the map

Zombie escape: harder to keep populated, a lot of fun ( imo ) but requires some time to get into. Took me 1-2 weeks to be of some use.

Gungame: also mostly has dominant players ( I used to play gg a lot and easily got into top 10 players ), if run good it can attract a lot of people but server where most hackers appear.

In a few months, once it is decided, I will probably make a suggestion post on how it should look like ( if its zombie escape or gungame ). That would serve as a general opinion on how the server would play.

Back to studying Art history, should stop delaying this...

I think with the size of the community, and a little thought into the maps and game rules, a Zombie map would be brilliant.

I also think you should run a gungame server which perhaps would be populated at earlier hours of the morning would be cool.

As to the other choices, meh.

Regards,

Zion

McLovin here, I changed the vote options a bit since atm we feel its a good time to start a surf server.

AuR is shutting down their server and thus a lot of old surf players will need to find a new server to run on. Outbreak once used to be partners with this community since it had common interests and more. Kriss and I feel that the surf server is our best bet at this moment.