Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

*POLL* Vote for a new server! -POLL CLOSED-

Vote for Another CSS Server  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for Another CSS Server

• Minigames (With our prisonbreak skins)
    • Zombie Escape
    • Gungame (Turbo with our prisonbreak skins)
    • Surf server (AuR Style)

whenever the server is full there always at least one admin on

+ if the server is full your going to lose out on first time people who cant join

i think improve on what youve got in a very strong jailbreak community, i think introducing too many new servers will water down the current server by spreading the load so to speak.

i used to play with many communities that had multiple servers and there was no spirit of the community like their is here, the reason why i play here and not on freedom etc is because of the regulars who you play many rounds with and get to know quite well, so you can have a laugh and chat with them

i think improve on what youve got in a very strong jailbreak community, i think introducing too many new servers will water down the current server by spreading the load so to speak.

i used to play with many communities that had multiple servers and there was no spirit of the community like their is here, the reason why i play here and not on freedom etc is because of the regulars who you play many rounds with and get to know quite well, so you can have a laugh and chat with them

Nigel has pretty much summed up exactly what i'm feeling. We've almost all been in communities where the addition of another server has led to the disbanding of the group in some way or another.

I'm just worried i'll log on in a months time and see 'Outbreak UK MG - 0/32' and 'Outbreak UK PB - 0/32'.

=/

Nigel has pretty much summed up exactly what i'm feeling. We've almost all been in communities where the addition of another server has led to the disbanding of the group in some way or another.

I'm just worried i'll log on in a months time and see 'Outbreak UK MG - 0/32' and 'Outbreak UK PB - 0/32'.

=/

That is always a fear, but i dont likle the idea of making more slots to the pb, 32 is enough by far! It just makes it chaos and stupid. I think since the server is so well populated and since we go new players joining at a good pace i think a new server is a good step, more or less a Natural step.

All in all new server good, more slots on pb NO!

I think we should try Zombie escape to see if it will work and to see if people would actually join. (Which I still don't think anyone would). If it fails then just try MG. That should work since the problem last time we tried a MG server was that there wasn't enough admin/moderator's on the servers.

I have lots of experience with a zombie escape server. Most of the time, these servers don't really need an admin. Sometimes they are needed for map exploiters or in rare cases a hacker. Getting one populated is not easy though, zombie escape needs atleast 10-15 people for it to be decent ( imo ). Once it is populated, it can be really fun and challenging though ( mako reactor extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme ).

And if it's going to be zombie mod, try to make it challenging because the servers I've played it on before it was just silly. All you did was camp on a box killing zombies until time ran out ( this is why I prefer ZE, because you have to move on most of the time ).

As fun as a minigames server would be, each PB round usually has some minigames, so I'd rather any MG ideas just be built into lovely new PB maps.

Gun game is a bit "serious" for my liking, and it'd have a pretty different atmosphere from the relaxed / casual one of PB.

Zombie is pretty casual, and has a lot of scope for adding mods / donator perks (skins / spawn items, etc). It's certainly the only one of the 3 I'd play. :)

Edit: Also, zombie escape is pretty fun. Perhaps even a mix of zombie + zombie escape for the ultimate zombie server?