Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

*POLL* Vote for a new server! -POLL CLOSED-

Vote for Another CSS Server  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for Another CSS Server

• Minigames (With our prisonbreak skins)
    • Zombie Escape
    • Gungame (Turbo with our prisonbreak skins)
    • Surf server (AuR Style)

Hey guys,

We have had a discussion in our admin meeting and we are deciding to get another CSS server. This poll is for the entire public (who have signed up to the forums). So get voting! There are 3 options to choose from. Feel free to also post below stating why you chose this.

Minigames - A fun style server where the guards and prisoners will battle it out in several different crazy scenarios such as multigames, bhop, climb, slide races etc. Google search can explain minigames much better than I can.

Zombie Mod - Random zombies chosen each round. Aim is to survive the zombies or infect survivors (if you are a zombie)

Turbo Gungame - Guards and Prisoners will be having a huge war, where you must progress through the different guns in CSS until the last level where you have to knife someone. Instant respawn is on in Turbo.

We are keeping the same style of guards and prisoners as this is our primary theme. We still want something that fits in with our name so the skins will more than fulfil this!

Note we had a Minigames server before, but due to us not having a huge playerbase back then it went to the wall. We are all for trying this again though due to our insanely popular PB server.

Make sure to spread the word of this poll to the people of the server!

Thanks,

~Twist

McLovin here, I changed the vote options a bit since atm we feel its a good time to start a surf server.

AuR is shutting down their server and thus a lot of old surf players will need to find a new server to run on. Outbreak once used to be partners with this community since it had common interests and more. Kriss and I feel that the surf server is our best bet at this moment.

I like Gungame but i think its hard to have it populated all the time.

Minigames is something i lost the feel for, i think its not the funnyest but i still enjoy it a bit so if it comes to it why not.

Zombie/escape: I think this is something we havent tryed before in with pb, i think it has a lot of ppl to come with it and i think its funny.

My personal thoughts :)