Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

~The !redie petition thread~

Should The Server get !Redie? (READ BEFORE VOTING)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Server get !Redie? (READ BEFORE VOTING)

• Yes, this is a great idea!
    • No, this is a bad idea!

Tbh after have seen it, i dont like it. ppl walk around with their mics on and picks up special effects so the are more or less visible so its just annoying for CTs what i have seen so i m changing my vote to NO

Same here, after seeing it people seem to think its alright to use their mic and be anoying truh this.

I know it has nothing to do with the plugin but without there were less problems. Maybe this is due to it being new but I am indeed chaning my vote again to no.

We tried it and most of us hated it. So it's removed. It had more problems then you'd expect

- Alive T's and CT's can knife ghost and blood will appear.

- Ghost's can open some doors and interact with some objects.

- They microphone thing over people's head when you talk is visable for alive CT's and T's. Annyoing and frustating them.

- And the worst think I experienced. A ghosts sat on the car in the game where you controle the car around to kill T's. When he sat on it the car couldn't move and the ghost kind of ruined the round.

I liked the idea of being able to run around. But soooo overated... Not fun at all, didn't enjoy wasting my time running around not doing anything besides running.

Ah, that's a shame.. the !redie i remember gave you FAR less ability to interact with the map.

Just a question, did you actually test it as a donator feature? I really feel it'd be better suited than that.

I'm also a little disappointed that you can pick up effects as a ghost. :l

And that you can open doors and block things. That really sucks. Maybe you're using a different !redie.