Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

~The !redie petition thread~

Should The Server get !Redie? (READ BEFORE VOTING)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Server get !Redie? (READ BEFORE VOTING)

• Yes, this is a great idea!
    • No, this is a bad idea!

I guess its a good idea butttt if someone just wants to do obstacle, climb or bhop then they won't bother with the round like if its trivia then they will kill themselves "that will effect the round" so they can do something different i think it would effect the server a lot and isn't a good idea people might not play the rounds and its just genna effect the server a lot in my opinion. You could try it to see though!

This is what I was thinking about it aswell, people won't bother anymore with rounds. That's why it's fit for minigame or surf servers.

How about have the command availible to donators and members only, so random scrubs cant suicide to avoid trivia.

Also maybe just give the plugin a 1 week trial and see what happens with it?

+1

well you set a redie spawn area outside, so they don't interfere with cells, and if you get stuck you just type !redie again to re spawn.

I think at first people might commit suicide to go do climb etc, but when they've done that a few times they would rather live to join in. Because they might as well have created the server in offline mode otherwise.