Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

How to get Twitch/Amazon prime outside of the available countries

I'll mention right now that you'll need a REAL credit card, doesn't matter where you live but you need a real one in order to make this work.

Twitch prime will allow you to get some free stuff + a free channel subscription for any of your favorite streamers.

Right now you can get a H1Z1 and a Watch dogs bundle which will give you a bunch of items/skins for free. I've also noticed that they gave a shaman skin for Hearthstone not so long ago but I'm pretty sure you can't get it anymore.

Step 1: Get a vpn. There's a ton of free ones online but make sure you get a trusted one. Use it to connect to a country where you can get twitch prime. (UK,US,Spain... can't remember the rest) USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Step 2: Create an account @ amazon.com

Step 3 : During the account creation or later on if you go to "account settings" you'll have to fill in your name, address, zip code ... You'll have to find real info from somewhere in the country that you connected to using the vpn.

Step 4: Press the ''start 30 day amazon prime trial'' button and sign up with a real credit card

Step 5 : You now have Amazon prime! Go to twitch.tv and there should be a bar on the top with a button saying ''Get the 30 day free Twitch prime trial'' or w.e. Click it. It'll say that you have to change your Kindle settings because they're set to somewhere else other than the US/UK w.e country you used the "fake" info from. There should be a link to go to your Kindle page. Click it and search for a bar saying ''settings''. There you'll have to change your country to the one you used while making the amazon acc.

Step 6: Go back to twitch.tv and press the trial button again (or just go back to the page where it said that you had to update your kindle settings if you left it open, all you have to do is refresh it.) and you'll get twitch prime. 

Step 7: Go to twitch.tv and then to your account settings. Press the tab that says ''Connections'' and connect your desired game account to it. 

Step 8: Now the rewards should show up on the left side of your screen where the side bar is, something like this: puu.sh/sHD1y/567868e766.jpg

You can always cancel your amazon prime subscription somewhere in the amazon website so it doesn't charge money from your credit card after your trial expires.

If you need help with something feel free to msg me, I might have fucked up somewhere and sorry if the grammar is beyond horrible ,I didn't pay attention to it.

Edited by Blyss

Considering I made a post about ruining threads through irrelevant baits and shit talking just yesterday, let's just say that I'm not happy that pretty much every member of staff who can has had to hide numerous posts over the last few hours. It's honestly pathetic.

Some of you might find it funny and just see it as baits, some of you might just see it as retaliation and 'that person started it'. Quite frankly, I don't give a shit. If you want to have your baits or be flat out a twat towards someone, save it for yourself - the forum is not the place for it and this is far from the first time that this has been said. The forum is a public platform where, unless you literally sign what you are saying as bait/sarcasm (and even when you do that it doesn't excuse 95% of what gets said), people can interpret anything in any way.

Over the last couple of weeks or so this forum has enjoyed moderate life with a good balance of funny random shit and discussion, it doesn't need the shitfest that devolved over a few threads. So whether it be baits, insults, shit posts, just blatantly derailing thread inappropriately or anything that you know full well is just flat out not acceptable - it won't be tolerated any longer.

Older and newer players have been involved in this and you know full well who you are. Whether you dislike a group/individual or just get kicks out of it, it ruins the forums and creates petty drama for staff to deal with when they are already dealing with enough as it is (I've even seen individuals directly ignore staff when being asked to settle it down). So let's make it clear, anyone who continues this petty shit will be facing loss of membership/whatever groups they are in and will likely be facing bans/further restrictions - we don't have time to monitor the forums for toxic behaviour constantly and we shouldn't have to either.

The nature of this thread was more of a suggestion/instruction rather than needing open discussion, so I'm going to lock it to make my post a definitive warning. 'I didn't read your post' will not be tolerated as an excuse if you decide to ignore this warning and you get dealt with accordingly.

Let's not have it that I have to write stupid posts about such petty dumb things again, save your insulting humour/bullshit for more appropriate places.