Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

First H1Z1 montage

This is the second montage I've seen from you and both had amazing clips (not amazing but good) and I would like to ask that if you are as good at shooting in real life if you'd like to come visit my school?

JK

good video Blyss, I'd like to see a longer one with better editing and maybe people reactions after dying I think it'd be cool af

Gj Gj Gj Gj Gj

40 minutes ago, Rich Homie Sniffles said:

This is the second montage I've seen from you and both had amazing clips (not amazing but good) and I would like to ask that if you are as good at shooting in real life if you'd like to come visit my school?

JK

good video Blyss, I'd like to see a longer one with better editing and maybe people reactions after dying I think it'd be cool af

Gj Gj Gj Gj Gj

Probably won't happen, i'm 2 lazy to edit properly or even learn everything that i forgot again plus i make these clips everytime i find a new song so i never get to gather AMAZING clips, its just like 1 or 2 good ones and then shitty clips to fill. Ty anyway

I was actually a beast at paintball, I can def pop some heads in ur school if needed. PM for info.

Edited by Blyss

1 hour ago, Vemix said:

10/10 would buy game 3 times and refund it 3 times because crashes. 

I really like watching this game so please keep these montages going :)

It has a shit ton of bugs/other issues and dying to them 80% of the times is insanely annoying but I love the game so fuck it worth :p

I'll try, could get like 4-5 insane clips today but as usual forgot to record all of them except one :(