Brawler

Game suggestions

Suggest any game. I would prefer action, adventure or open world. Though I don't mind other genres. Would prefer the game to be 30 quid or below.

Thanks

Edit: I've got witcher 3 and rocket league already.. Not one bit interested in games similar to rust.

Edited by Brawler

Rust, it's not a very expensive game and very enjoyable if you have some friends to play with, or rocket league, around the same price and a great game for when you don't know what you want to play just want chill out and have some fun with friends or even playing solo is pretty good fun, just a hint both of these games are cheaper on g2a and rocket league is also quite easy to run either way, so a good choice, where rust is a bit harder to run, but you would probably spend more time playing than rocket league, however they're both good fun to play.

38 minutes ago, Brawler said:

Its so cool how I post a legit thread, yet I don't get serious suggestions. *blyss cough cough*

I'm dead serious

What games are you expecting to play?

Gta v not old enough, Witcher 3 not old enough.... the list goes on but you get the point

9 hours ago, Brawler said:

Its so cool how I post a legit thread, yet I don't get serious suggestions. *blyss cough cough*

Begs the question....what did you expect? 

This is OB after all, I don't think we have ever been known to actually help someone out but we do sniff out the most spicy of memes as a reply. 

But on a serouis note, Mad Max is a pretty stand out game, that or 

Harambe Simulator 2016...