Sign in to follow this  
Imoxus

What graphics card do you have?

I am just interested to know.

Currently I have a Radeon HD 5450 .  I think i'm going to upgrade to a GTX 1070 - 1080 most likely.

And also do you think good fps is essential  for you to play good in CSGO etc..?

I am currently rocking the snazzy GTX 960 and I'm extremely pleased with it.

- FPS is the most essential out of the two binary opposites which are the Graphics and Frame rate, and In a game like CS, the fast paced shooter than we all know and love is definitely more towards the frame rate side. Peeking fast corners with 25 frames but but having incredible sun glare or bloom wont increase your chance of getting the kill. but will mostly increase your chance of getting messages placed on your virtual grave about how FPS is the more reliable way to go.

<3

Radeon HD 7750

Pulling 100 fps MAX on comp where average would be 70 and when a smoke is put down it goes as low as 25 which is annoying as hell.

In opinion FPS matters a LOT in CS:GO. If you don't have consistent FPS then your aim will suffer and it could be a difference of 16 - 0 and 0 - 16 in a comp match :D

Gtx 760 atm, upgrade to 1060 within a month. Any avg fps that is above the refresh rate of ur monitor is ideal for csgo. You can have 1000 fps but wont notice a diffrence with 200 fps. If u have 20 fps u have serious trouble tho.