Dear Out-Break Community,

I'm sorry, I apologies for my idiotic foolish actions when i was playing a gather on 

04-09-16 17:16

I was calling my friend on Skype, (rather not mention his name), and he sent me a file. I downloaded it and opened it. He then proceeded to ask me to open cs go. I said no but he convinced me and assured me i wont get VAC. After a while when i was enjoying some gather with some new friends I forgot about the file until he told me to click F7, i asked why? and he explained that i will automatically win. I didn't hesitate as i knew that he was lying... at that instantaneous moment my cross-hair locked on to my opponent and opened fire. I uproariously yelled 'Oh sh*t', I straight away alt tabbed and closed it from from the task manger but it was too late as the damage has already been done. . and at that moment everyone starting throwing accusation after accusation and then Heinken came and investigated this matter and straight away sent it to UnSeen and Substick. 

My only passion in CS:GO was that i aspired to become a member of this amazing community but sadly that was never the case.

I would like to say that this ban was 100% deserved and i should have admitted before i got the ban.

I would also like to say thank you to Heinken for investigating my case and thanks to Substick for doing the right thing and banning me.

Thank you to all the OutBreak community for giving me this roller coaster ride and the an amazing enjoyable experience. Thanks to all admins. And mainly to all players. 

Before i go remember that I love all of you, (no homo), and please do not follow in my footsteps.

http://outbreak-community.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=moe&Submit=Search

You guys might see me again but that will be extremely unlikely for my ban to be removed...bye

Special thanks to the people listed:

Substick, Heineken, Unseen, All the players, All the members and All the moderaters

I'm not sure I believe this story even remotely. Didn't you blatantly cheat for multiple rounds? Just admit to your shit, man. None of this 'I only accidentally cheated' crap.

People respect honesty, and this is so blatantly a lie it's ridiculous

I wasn't in the game , but if you were cheating for multiple rounds as Wist said then this story is definitely a lie.

I really think this is all just bullshit. Aimlock? I don't think you were hard aim-locking or anything. It certainly didn't only happen on one occasion if you did, because you performed incredibly well in both games, doing things that were very suspicious. Honestly, whilst there may have been some aim in there, I think it was most likely walls. I think it's pathetic that, after lying about hacking and getting banned, you have the balls to come back and drop this bullshit in the forums. If you're going to apologize, at least apologize with some honesty, as opposed to trying to make the story favour you as much as possible, whilst still taking the "blame". It makes me think that you aren't really sorry and you're just trying to get people to pity you., and really people might if you think posting this will mean anything.You ruined the experience for nine other people, twice, and that's just not a cool thing to do. 

mOe were u cheating that gather we played. The 5v5 I believe it was me, skill, designated, finnley and another guy vs you, skiller, pasickle, vectric and linky I think. Because u had some really weird moments there. Like prefiring the hell out of us and stuff. 

Edit: Or am I stupid again and are we talking bout these gathers?

Edited by dAiMantt

why did you have to lie about not hacking, when all of us new that you were hacking. Its a joke, you should've admitted straight away then maybe, just maybe you would get a month ban or something biggger but NOT a perm. 

You only just came to this community how can you miss it?

Edited by LordVectric
Spelling mistakes.

Getting my comment in before its all deleted. 

1. I swear you have been around for like, 2 weeks, why are you crying. 

2. Watching that demo back I knew you were hard walling literally inside round 1. You are the definition of a nova with wallhack who made no effort to hide it. 

3. Stop spewing bs pls   

No one believes the story, this post was approved purely because it's fucking hilarious.

Sorry I had to take off my PMA cap for a mo

I watched it was you are the most silver,moronic,idiotic cheater I have ever seen.CYA