BIBS

Making profile pictures

I make profile pictures! It's cheap, simple but looks good. (opinion of others)

I charge 25 cents but extra is always welcome so I can expand. It's your word and I make it come true. Pretty much no limitations.

Some reference art of satisfied customers:

-http://imgur.com/ItgFShc 

-http://imgur.com/yayE2pc ,

-http://imgur.com/4Xc28FL ,

-http://imgur.com/FkV62HD .

Always looking to improve and more profile pictures means more practice and more practice means better pictures.

Have a good one!

Edited by B1BS

Would definately suggest this, makes really nice looking pictures with a unique art style, and they're all completely custom. It's practically no money, everyone has a 20 cent skin laying around in their inventory. As you can see he's ever improving with his pictures (from my one that he made about to a week a go, to Pasickle's today). 

11 hours ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Ah nice, I would love one, if i  can pay via paypal

Sorry at the moment i do not have paypal. But I do accept payments in skins and or in the future paysafe.

Edited by B1BS

Pretty good, i might consider it :P but i wouldn't have any good ideas on what i would put in mine. :sniff:

What do you exactly use, as in stuff like photoshop etc. or maybe one of them graphics tablets?

2 hours ago, Rachel said:

Pretty good, i might consider it :P but i wouldn't have any good ideas on what i would put in mine. :sniff:

What do you exactly use, as in stuff like photoshop etc. or maybe one of them graphics tablets?

Ok Rachel here is my proces

I come up with an idea from your demands. Then I make a sketch in Paint tool Sai. Later I take that sketch and make the outlines in paint.net (i also use paint.net so i can make more layers and it's easier to edit it since it's basically a free photoshop) so its clear, easy and looks good. I send you a draft and if you have some ideas that you would like on it, you tell me and I do the changes.

If you have anymore questions i'd be happy to anwser.

2 hours ago, Rachel said:

If you want I can make a video on it.

20 minutes ago, Vemix said:

Hey if you could do a picture of a Panda with a Butterfly or Gut knife with a purple backround like mine I will be willing to pay you :)

Vemix ill get right to it. Ill add you now.

1 hour ago, CSPhil said:

If I Sent u a selfie of myself via snapchat or whatever could u make that look pretty sick, if so dm me, those examples are pretty neat too!

I mean i am not really good at making faces (human faces that are not a bit silly). But id be happy to try something. You can add me and we can discuss further details.

52 minutes ago, B1BS said:

I mean i am not really good at making faces (human faces that are not a bit silly). But id be happy to try something. You can add me and we can discuss further details.

Ight sounds great, I'm currently inactive until end of this this school year, still have exams so I'll hit you up then my name on steam is simply "Philip"

Edited by CSPhil