Sign in to follow this  
Quake

Credit System

The only two ways to get credits atm (that i know of) is Donate or Win/Partake in events.I think we need a new way to earn credits and i understand why round by round credits can't come back as people would get way  to many credits but if anyone has any suggestions of a new way to earn credits please leave them below.One idea i had is if you come on the server two or more days in a row you would get like 10 credits or so each day(this method also provides incentive to return to the server each day).The reason i think we need new ways is for the people who can't put money into the game or aren't always able to partake in events.

Why I mean it was an easy way to get credits but if you want u can be like those servers 

53 minutes ago, Iszuka™ said:

Reminds me of HLStats. You get points for the amount of time you spend on the server.
I don't see why that wouldn't work.

4 hours ago, Quake said:

i understand why round by round credits can't come back as people would get way  to many credits

I completely disagree, I know we have people capable of playing enough JB to get a lot of credits but most players wouldn't get anywhere near a decent amount of credits so it wouldn't really affect the stem of donations. Additionally if you know you've worked hard to get 100 credits then you're more likely to come back to the server to get more.

The round credits will be coming back sometime in the future or at least something will return that will allow you to gain credits.  Unfortunately there were just a few more pressing matters that had to be dealt with first such as the new server and the fact that we ran into various problems with the website / servers being attacked.  Really it will just come down to patience since it is on the agenda though it is hard to tell just when it will be implemented due to the lack of time and also other matters that take prioerity.

1 minute ago, dustybutcheeks said:

Slightly off topic but i think we should introduce credit gambling and pots so people have a risky but high rewarding way to earn credits.

The amount of times this suggestion has been brought up is mind boggling. Because I'm lazy im just gonna re-post what I put last time. 

'This sounds like a great idea, and I'd personally love it, but it's been suggested before and there's some problems with the idea.

1. A large amount of the user base on the server is underage, and with your ability to donate to get credits, some people could be gambling away lots of real life money on the server.

2. People can't seem to find the plugin for it, but there probably is one out there, because as you said I've seen this idea on other servers like TH:UK.

3. People's focus might be taken away from the actual Jailbreak server.'

Nail on the head Substick.

22 minutes ago, dustybutcheeks said:

Slightly off topic but i think we should introduce credit gambling and pots so people have a risky but high rewarding way to earn credits.

We strongly discourage betting, that's why we ask people to remove the links out of their names. A system like this sounds really cool, but will probably never happen for that reason and I think that it should happen either.

On 6/20/2016 at 16:37, CSPhil said:

I have a great idea, guys, you ready, I SAID ARE YOU READY!???

everyone gets unlimited credits, problem solved. Tah dah 

rip donation = rip servers = rip community.

Refunds and riots on previous donators and VIPs too for this. So no.

On 6/19/2016 at 10:42, dustybutcheeks said:

Would be fun to do but due to different laws on gambling, along with the encouragement of gambling and other encounters, it shouldn't be added. ever.

Will be cool to get the round win credit back soon though.

10 hours ago, MrGibbyGibson said:

rip donation = rip servers = rip community.

Refunds and riots on previous donators and VIPs too for this. So no.

Would be fun to do but due to different laws on gambling, along with the encouragement of gambling and other encounters, it shouldn't be added. ever.

Will be cool to get the round win credit back soon though.

I am led to believe that betting laws don't apply on items that have no monetary worth or are perceived to have skill involved in them.