Sign in to follow this  
Doomblade94

Doomblade's Sexy Singings - The First Song

Hello there you naughty wankers!

As many of you probably know already, I write erotic comedy fan-fiction for the community. While the climactic finish to The Glorious Outbreak trilogy is nearing completion, it still has some work yet to be done on it (even though I'm almost at page 100). Since there won't really be any more erotic fan-fiction for me to do after that (at least for Outbreak), I've decided to plan ahead and thought that the best way to move on was to go into (cringe-worthy) singing!

A few months ago we had a lovely lass named CoCo who played with us here on Outbreak. Like me, she was from America, although she made the choice to move to the UK. Even though we are miles apart, I could feel a special connection to her, and as you know love has no boundaries. She is no longer playing with us, but nevertheless I finished making a song for her which I tried to sing for some of you several days ago during a Talent Day round (on the 31st of May), but due to some naughty wanker who decided to rebel the Talent Day round ended before I could even finish the second verse. Still, in the hopes that the song of my love will reach her wherever she is now, I made this music video for you all.

Here it is, "Ain't no Prison Wall High Enough".

**Disclaimer**

All emotions conveyed in this forum thread and music video are for entertainment purposes only, and have no realistic or actual value/existence to them.

Edited by Doomblade94

12 hours ago, Doomblade94 said:

All emotions conveyed in this forum thread and music video are for entertainment purposes only, and have no realistic or actual value/existence to them.

And in the end if you don't feel emotions, you would break her heart :P

5 hours ago, Rachel said:

And in the end if you don't feel emotions, you would break her heart :P

Rachel, I want you to think back to January, back when Igor was around. Remember how he was someone around your age? Someone who, despite it being a disciplinary one, you had a strong affiliation with?

Now maybe he was just an unruly fuck (which would explain the rumor I've heard of him getting perma'd), but maybe, just MAYBE, he was desperately trying to gain the approval of someone he admired. Maybe he was doing this because, like Carl the Llama from the Llamas with Hats series, he was being constantly scorned and rejected by the one person he cared about. Each time you disciplined him, Rachel, he must have felt that he did not do enough to gain your admiration. He had to try harder and harder until he finally got perma'd. His feelings must have only been cemented when he saw you type this in chat.

Spoiler

2bjS6ap.png

This must have only made him feel that you, deep down inside of you Rachel, felt something in return. As for me, I granted your request and sent you an image depicting the attraction you felt for each other, and how did you respond? You edited it (ever-so crudely, I might add, probably in MSpaint) to make it look like you were slitting his throat with his blood splattering all over. Just imagine, shameless Rachel, how Igor must have felt when he saw that not only did his angelic lover not only scorn him yet again, but displayed feelings of wanting him dead. When I came back and heard of his banning, I was told that he said some things about how Outbreak was shit and things like that, but you can probably tell by now that those were not his true feelings, no. Those harsh words he spoke was a thinly veiled message, a message proclaiming his heart-ache because you, Rachel, shattered not only his heart, but his SOUL into so many pieces that the only thing you would hear from it today are the echoes of its screams of agony.

You might say I break Coco's heart, but she knows that I'm just messing around with her. Igor however? I can only pray that whichever divine deity is out there will bring his soul some peace in the near future...

2 hours ago, Doomblade94 said:

Rachel, I want you to think back to January, back when Igor was around. Remember how he was someone around your age? Someone who, despite it being a disciplinary one, you had a strong affiliation with?

Now maybe he was just an unruly fuck (which would explain the rumor I've heard of him getting perma'd), but maybe, just MAYBE, he was desperately trying to gain the approval of someone he admired. Maybe he was doing this because, like Carl the Llama from the Llamas with Hats series, he was being constantly scorned and rejected by the one person he cared about. Each time you disciplined him, Rachel, he must have felt that he did not do enough to gain your admiration. He had to try harder and harder until he finally got perma'd. His feelings must have only been cemented when he saw you type this in chat.

Reveal hidden contents

2bjS6ap.png

This must have only made him feel that you, deep down inside of you Rachel, felt something in return. As for me, I granted your request and sent you an image depicting the attraction you felt for each other, and how did you respond? You edited it (ever-so crudely, I might add, probably in MSpaint) to make it look like you were slitting his throat with his blood splattering all over. Just imagine, shameless Rachel, how Igor must have felt when he saw that not only did his angelic lover not only scorn him yet again, but displayed feelings of wanting him dead. When I came back and heard of his banning, I was told that he said some things about how Outbreak was shit and things like that, but you can probably tell by now that those were not his true feelings, no. Those harsh words he spoke was a thinly veiled message, a message proclaiming his heart-ache because you, Rachel, shattered not only his heart, but his SOUL into so many pieces that the only thing you would hear from it today are the echoes of its screams of agony.

You might say I break Coco's heart, but she knows that I'm just messing around with her. Igor however? I can only pray that whichever divine deity is out there will bring his soul some peace in the near future...

Did you actually think i am attracted to the most aids kid on the server?????????????????????????????????? Definately not plus way too yung

This thread

2 hours ago, Doomblade94 said:

Reveal hidden contents

2bjS6ap.png

Edited by Stiqqy