Sign in to follow this  
The Untainted One

Nuke is back, the prophecy is true!

It was expetcted really. Inferno is very outdated and rage inducing from many angles of play.

I can't wait. It really has the potential to go from a map I hate, to one which I love providing they open it up a bit and clear some of the BS obstructions.

Edit: vAoqji0.png?1

I love this^. It will leave the non-premium people in a pit of mucky cheating/trolling filth.

Discuss:

Edited by Guest

It was expetcted really. Inferno is very outdated and rage inducing from many angles of play.

I can't wait. It really has the potential to go from a map I hate, to one which I love providing they open it up a bit and clear some of the BS obstructions.

I've always liked inferno the way it is though, a smaller map that requires more teamwork both on the T side and CT side for the map to be played well, not a typical aim map like dust 2 or mirage. With the longer round and bomb timer I think that the map actually became more balanced as smokes were less overpowered on both the CT side and the retakes.

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/vAoqji0.png?1

I love this^. It will leave the non-premium people in a pit of mucky cheating/trolling filth.

Discuss:

I feel like this will help with blatant cheaters but will do nothing to stop those who are good at hiding hacks. It does help with smurfing as well though. On a side note, a few CIS semi-pro players have been VAC'd recently so valve are slowly getting somewhere with the cheating problem. They will always be two steps behind from the top cheat creators though.

incoming, shit version of inferno detected. :evil:

old nuke was good, they tried to balance it and now i reject the map all together.

just don't want them to do the same to inferno :x then two of my fav maps will be gone and ill be left pubin in the dusty bowl.

What they did to Nuke, its a crime. The railing to marshmallow? before the shit update it was like the "step over hot charcoal" trial. Now its as eazy as shutting up Hobbs.

Now I dont really play neither nuke nor inferno(rip), but if valve mucks up inferno, like they did with "newke", ill shank a twat.