Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Your biggest exam clutch ever

Had to make a 5 minute movie on the Geography of Brazil.

Started making it, got 30 seconds in then just said fuck it and corrupted the file then submitted it.

Got 95% somehow, guess I have a lazy teacher.

Sounds somewhat like what happened to me. I was put on the list of failed students for travel and tourism I told the teacher I wasn't going to do the work and she said fine but your gonna fail. The last day came and I submitted 1/4 of what I did. Then in august boom got a c for doing nothing. I guess my teacher did all the missing work for me

Decided together with my mentor to make some syntetic specimens, quickly tested them, evaluated the results, calculated a lot of statistic and wrote a 70 page report of it

Surely this isn't a clutch, more just working hard later on

On topic, I revised like 2/11 topics for my AS history exam and both topics were the two that came up in the exam. Remember being so ridiculously relieved

Got a first (86%) in my dissertation that I wrote entirely in the 48 hours before the deadline.

You bitches got nothing on me.

If that was so easy to do in 48 hrs then why haven't you challenged yourself to do bigger and greater things?

I'm not sure if easy is the word he would use.

Driving theory.

The only revision i did was after coming home from a night out, being absolutely plastered and realising my theory exam is tomorrow.

Did an online mock exam for 20mins. Fell asleep.

In the morning, passed the test first time, missing only 3 marks. ayy lmaoo