Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Veteran Changes

lol, I think everyone can basicly see what my point is, that's good enough for me.

Lmao, the fact that you love getting a bit cheeky and shirtless in TinyChats with 13 year olds is a glowing sign of your abundance of maturity. Too busy with Mafia to come on Jailbreak or TS3 and actually integrate. Come back to me when you're integrated...

Due to way that this thread is veering off, I'm going to respond to the original post and then lock it up.

The group was always intended as an AFK group and was never meant to become a member+ group. In the past there have been suggestions for a member+ styled group and we have always been against it due to the way it splits the member base. These changes were only meant to bring things into line with this intention by making active players members.

I do apologise for how it was handled though and looking back I realise I should have included all of those that would be affected by the change, but this was something that had been annoying me for quite a while as it had become something completely different to what we wanted and so I wanted it changed quickly.

In reply to your comments on the mods; some might have merit however we prefer to try to improve them rather than throwing them to the curb. If you wish to criticise them then feel free to send feedback or critique privately to senior staff rather than just shaming them in a public channel. That way we know you are being serious and not just being spiteful.