Sign in to follow this  
simsoder

New gamertag :D

Hi guys, just want to inform you that ive changed my gamertag from "Jumbo" to "Echo"

Reason: All the time i joined the server, everyone would constantly ask me if i play agario or some other bullshit.

There is a youtuber called Jumbo who plays agario and all that jazz.

I also wanted to say that this could be a thread to post on if u changed ur gamertag or things regarding this topic.

All the best - Jumbo :ugeek:

Don't let what Popey say deter you from changing your name. In my opinion Echo is a pretty cool name, and many other players have successfully re-named them selves, you just need to be determined and not give up. Rory did it fairly successfully.

I changed mine to Codefined, that lasted all of three days.

EDIT: Wasn't meant to be discouraging, I wish you all the best of luck in changing your name xD.

If u changed ur name to 'SoothingVoice' or something like that people would instantly know who you are :P

Im obviously talking about igor

RIP

Good you changed it Igor I mean Echo

But honestly I used to change my name very often before joining OB until I'd come on try talk to people and they thought I was just a weird person ...

And the other downside is of you ct or chat a lot people will just call you by your old name or any name for that matter

Good you changed it Igor I mean Echo

But honestly I used to change my name very often before joining OB until I'd come on try talk to people and they thought I was just a weird person ...

And the other downside is of you ct or chat a lot people will just call you by your old name or any name for that matter

Let's just see how it goes, if the situtation gets like that, perhaps i will change it back