Sign in to follow this  
Smokey

Share your inventory!

trash trash trash trash huntsman night trash trash trash

I've never had a good inventory, when I actually played comp and betted on csgl I had a bunch of junk but some of that junk were actually some of my fav skins like redlines, man o war/electric hive, conspiracy, etc etc. I lost everything and decided to take a break and try jailbreak. Here I am now lmao.

just for the memes, this is why you shouldn't do trades at 3 am:

8b0b51dbea.jpg

literally shat myself ay lmao

trash trash trash trash huntsman night trash trash trash

I've never had a good inventory, when I actually played comp and betted on csgl I had a bunch of junk but some of that junk were actually some of my fav skins like redlines, man o war/electric hive, conspiracy, etc etc. I lost everything and decided to take a break and try jailbreak. Here I am now lmao.

just for the memes, this is why you shouldn't do trades at 3 am:

8b0b51dbea.jpg

literally shat myself ay lmao

The knife is very good looking for a FT. It looks MW, as you said before.

bJHKp1B.jpg

Theres some nice collection stuff in there granted. Im pretty happy with my current inventory and don't have the desire to add more skins at the moment. Got some cool skins but saddens me to know they represent about half the money I have put into CSGO, lost the rest of CSGOJackpot cases and getting scammed. RIP

bJHKp1B.jpg

Theres some nice collection stuff in there granted. Im pretty happy with my current inventory and don't have the desire to add more skins at the moment. Got some nice skins granted but saddens me to know they represent about half the money I have put into CSGO, lost the rest of CSGOJackpot cases and getting scammed. RIP

Looks very sexy!

I don't have anything too interesting apart from this.

This is my most proud achievement.

bUfppnf.png

I wish Volvo would release some more interesting Negev skins. I'd consider switching the kills over to it.

I don't have anything too interesting apart from this.

This is my most proud achievement.

bUfppnf.png

I wish Volvo would release some more interesting Negev skins. I'd consider switching the kills over to it.

Definitely one of the best, legit skins.