Sign in to follow this  
Bard

Phones?

I have a Lumia 635. And it's a good phone, the only and BIG problem I find with it it's the compatibility with apps. As windows phone isn't a very famous OS like Android or iOS, few apps are compatible with it, it has also some minor random problems that makes it a bit annoying some times but I live with them. I'm getting a BQ Aquaris x5 in a couple of days, for what I've checked, it's a very good phone according to its price.

iPhone 5s, don't like the iPhone 6 size so never upgraded to that

lol thats bullshit

???

I literally have to stretch my thumb all the way to reach the top of the screen, shit phone

Hi friends, your fav shitposter,

I recently bought a new phone called the OnePlus Two and I was wondering what sort of phones do you guys have and what have you previously had?

let's keep a minimum of 2 posts on this thread per head please.

Guess what im getting in a few months...

The OnePlus Two

Good choice James.

Mine rarely gets hot and I've been using for almost 2 years. Also who the fuck cares if ppl call you an android peasent ay lmfao. Like I said before the only problem I have with this phone is the memory, it doesnt let me install apps/games directly to my sd.

I hate to bump an old thread, but my nexus 4 recently broke, and I'm looking to get a new one for around 200 pounds, what would you suggest? Prefer android, and could do with something with a decent camera and battery life.

I hate to bump an old thread, but my nexus 4 recently broke, and I'm looking to get a new one for around 200 pounds, what would you suggest? Prefer android, and could do with something with a decent camera and battery life.

Sony xperia m5 is one of the best phones for around that price category, my gf has one and she's really happy about it.