NotRJayy

Best Mouse

All these hello kitty island gamers recommending clown mice

Steelseries sensei raw

Steelseries rival

Zowie fk2

Logitech g303

Logitech g502

Finalmouse is alright but haven't had it long. Turns out the sensor issue i had was just me accidently upping my dpi lol.

Deathadder is good but not very durable (ive owned 3 deathadders in like 2 years span).

Go with the above

Deathadder for me, jamie said he has problems with durability, it was the same case with my housemate went through a few of them over the years, but i've had mine for about 4 years and no problems except i dropped it and one of the side buttons got stuck so i have to press it a little harder, other than that very comfortable mouse and might help you get to global like it has helped me to

I got the steelseries Rival(white) love it :D

Occasionally the Thermaltake Black Gaming Mouse is on sale for 50% off. When it's at like £17, this is by far the best mouse for the price ;)

That's like saying frosty jacks is the best cider for the price. Yeah, it's cheap as fuck. It's still fucking horrible. Nobody wants a laser mouse, go optical or go home.

Really I disagree. I doubt you'd notice the different between optical and laser, generally your percentage error is less than five percent on both. The main thing I look for in a mouse is how it feels, and whether I can use it for extended period of times without pain, and this mouse is really comfortable. I can change the sensitivity on the mouse, which is an added bonus for games with different sensitivity and it's cheap. You say that because it's cheap means it can't be awesome, which I disagree with. It's a bonus to it because it is so good and also so cheap.

Occasionally the Thermaltake Black Gaming Mouse is on sale for 50% off. When it's at like £17, this is by far the best mouse for the price ;)

That's like saying frosty jacks is the best cider for the price. Yeah, it's cheap as fuck. It's still fucking horrible. Nobody wants a laser mouse, go optical or go home.

Really I disagree. I doubt you'd notice the different between optical and laser, generally your percentage error is less than five percent on both. The main thing I look for in a mouse is how it feels, and whether I can use it for extended period of times without pain, and this mouse is really comfortable. I can change the sensitivity on the mouse, which is an added bonus for games with different sensitivity and it's cheap. You say that because it's cheap means it can't be awesome, which I disagree with. It's a bonus to it because it is so good and also so cheap.

Where did I say that because it's cheap it's not good? I was pointing out that yes, it costs very little money. There's no point spending any money on a bad product for the specific application though, which is what that mouse is. It might be a great mouse day to day but for gaming, especially for a precise twitch shooter like CS, a laser mouse is the wrong option because they perform badly in terms of reading, especially with high speed movements (think flickshots, moving from one angle to another).