Sign in to follow this  
Nicad

Nicad - Application (DECLINED)

I'll give my honest opinion over week or so you have improved a bit but considering how bad you were on the server I personally would like to see more of an improvement,you still get muted quite often and mic spam quite a bit(total of 28 comms)which is not something a 'member' should do.

I do think you are a possible member in the future buts it's a -1 from me now,try improve on the mic spam and try not to be so aids on ct.

Best of luck with you app.

I know that I'm not a member (yet ;)) but I whole heartedly believe that Nicad is an amazing guy who deserves member, despite his voice he is a mature friendly guy, who is active on TS, the Forums (Kinda) and on the server. He is a close friend on the server and great person. +10000

Hey Nicad,

Although we have seen significant improvement since you first joined OB, we still feel you could improve further before becoming member. Multiple occasions have popped up where you have had a poor attitude or been ignoring admins. Improve on these aspects and continue your activity, then you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff