Sign in to follow this  
Nicad

Nicad - Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Nicad

Date of Birth: 19/02-2001

Country/Location: Norway

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49396254

Games Played: I've played alot of different games, and here's some of my favorites: League of Legends, Diablo 2 and 3, CS:GO, Sly Cooper, Spyro and tf2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I started playing on the jailbreak server in September, but i didn't join the forums until November.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm trying to help new players understand the game and to show them this great community (That sounded cheesy). I'm dedicated and loyal to the community and i'm just trying to have a good laugh. :D

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm a 15 year old boy from Norway who enjoy playing computer games whenever I can. My favourite subjects in school is math, science, or food and health, as I enjoy numbers and how to human body works. I also play handball and my team is doing great (second best team in Norway for our age group) and we're playing in big international tournaments. I love talking and interacting with people even though I can be a little shy at first.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)?

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now); No, I have been around for longer.

I just wanted to say something about that 10 min ban I have. I was spamming the "Yeee" button on jail akbar even though admins told be to stop. I kept pressing the button and i got banned for 10 minutes which is my entirely my fault.

If you think I'm not member material i'd like to know why so I can improve.

Thanks

+1 Kind and friendly individual who is active across teamspeak and jailbreak and is becoming more active on the forums. Never seen you salty with anyone just very relaxed and calm. Another note is that your intergration with the community is great so well done :)

GL HF

Hey nicad

I like it to play with you, nice experienced player and alot of banter, i like it

Defo can have a laugh with you

However sometimes u can be a bit of a troll and scream down ur mic, but i think you improved it over the last weeks

Forom activity is also not great, but decent enough imo

You'll get my +1, if u improve a little u will defo get member!

Edited by Guest

Tells me to "go and fuck yourself No Good!"

Well...looks like the tables have turned.

You will NOT get my +1

Niether will you GET my -1

I'd love to see you as member but in-game there is a few things you could change before getting it (in my opinion.) the one thing I am thinking of is that you have an easy way to rage down mic, both as commander an playing as T.

Hope you don't take this in a bad way, I wish you good luck.

Hey nicad

I like it to play with you, nice experienced player and alot of banter, i like it

However sometimes u can be a bit of a troll and scream down ur mic, but i think you improved it over the last weeks

Anything spesific you have in your mind? Any constructive feedback helps.

And No Good, thanks for the feedback, I'll try to improve :D

Hey nicad

Anything spesific you have in your mind? Any constructive feedback helps.

And No Good, thanks for the feedback, I'll try to improve :D

Last thing i know is spamming that ye button on akbar

But after that i haven't see u troll anymore, and i don't think i have to explain screaming down ur mic xd

GL on app

Talked to nicad a lot recently, he's definitely been making an active attempt to improve himself, and so any more improvement that is suggested shouldn't be a problem for him. Active on all three platforms (to my knowledge) and is definitely putting in the effort that is required to get member. Good luck, you deserve it nicad ^^

I'm not going to +1/-1 as I feel you're a decent guy but you have some definite improvements to make.

I'll try give you a few pointers that if you followed, would leave you (in my opinion) as perfect member material.

Firstly, you tend to overuse mic a bit. This would really be my biggest issue. It's hard to change how you act but if you could just make an active effort it'd make a big difference. It's also not just the amount of use, more how you use it. I'm not going to tiptoe around it, you often scream/shout down mic and it's a very big turnoff. Just try to chill a bit and maybe if you find that too hard just turn down mic volume/move it further from your face.

The only other piecd of advice I can think of is try not to justify things because you see other regulars(or even members doing it). Try to think for yourself and just be more aware of how your actions reflect on people's views of you.

After all this, you're a nice guy and you mean well. I wish you the best of luck with your app and hope you'll take my advice into consideration :D

As Irish has said, your shouting often gets really annoying, you had to be muted in one of our events because you couldn't stop talking and may occasionally scream now and then on JB. If i see any improvements i'll give a +1.

Goodluck.