Sign in to follow this  
Philip

Headsets

I have some money right now and I wanted to upgrade my headset as right now I have a cheap £20 one that is bad, like really bad. So I was wondering what are the best gaming headsets, for Csgo and just general games!

Please reply because making decisions on my own is too much work. Thank you!

There's a thread over here.

IMO: Headsets are a simple alternative to a standalone mic, but it's hard to find a headset that has both great audio output and capture.

In my experience I've had headsets that have great sound quality but crap mics, and vise-versa.

Studio headphones & standalone studio mic > Gaming headset.

Edited by Guest

Steelseries siberia v2 are really decent

Kingston HyperX Cloud 1&2 are also really good, and offer alot of features!

Owning a steelseries, and logitech g930.

Logitech offers me alot of driver problems

So i thought screw it, got myself a nice pair of Sennheiser £70 headphones (Forget the model) and a Blue Snowball mic.

Music and in-game sounds are fantastic and very crisp from the Sennheiser's, while people complain in TS that my Snowball mic is almost too good.

Thats What i did Got a good HeadSet for Volume And got a blue yeti tho

I also use the senhesier pc350 and I think it's great. However the only issue I have with it is for someone unknown reason every time I load up any game it resets my mic pickup volume to 100%, I normally have it at 40% since Anything over 50 picks up my breathing. As a result of I load up csgo and forget to alt tab and turn it back down I accidentally windtunnel everyone and people shout at me :( it's really annoying, I legit have no idea how to fix it either