Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

Josh's Member App (DECLINED)

+1 Y U NO MEMBER YET!?

No but seriously, this guy should be a member. He is a fun guy, well known by pretty much every person in the community and he will only bring good things with him in this community.

Btw, nice that you are coding. I am going to start a 3 year course called applicationdevelopment soon, which basically includes the majority of code languages. I might ask you for help at some point :P

I'm not sure if it's even worth posting this because I'm not a member, but...

Josh is a really great funny guy, who I see loads on the server and on TS. He's extremely approachable and easy to talk to. I don't understand why he's not a member already. +1 :D

Friendly, interactive with everyone, active on all platforms, I don't see any negative points to list so he can get my +1 :).

Good luck with your app.

Hello Josh,

After a long discussion with the admin team, we have decided to decline you for now. Although you have certainly improved your attitute since you first appeared in the community, we feel that you haven't integrated enough with the community during the build up to your application. Among other things, please try and increase your activity on the server if you wish to become a member in the future. If you wish to speak about these reasons further, feel free to message a member of the admin team. You can apply once again on the 5 of March.

All the best,

The OB Staff