Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Member App 2nd Attempt - Matthew (ACCEPTED)

Yea, you got rejected because you couldn't read now you're applying under a month from your previous one after being told you could re-apply a month later.

Nt

Sorry m8 five days, damn im such a dick

Yea, you got rejected because you couldn't read now you're applying under a month from your previous one after being told you could re-apply a month later.

Nt

Sorry m8 five days, damn im such a dick

I did the same with my second app. 5 days off really wont matter, especially when itll be less on the decider day (sunday roughly)

Mat is a good lad, nice to speak to. Isnt too toxic. Dont have too many posts on the forum, but better to have longer quality posts over me who shitposts all the time. I don't see you too much in TS either.

Good luck on the app however :)

-1 I haven't personally either spoken to you or seen you on any of the servers except the forums (this is my fault mainly though)

But your forum activity is ok, like Gaffer said i would prefer a person with a low post count and can post good quality posts or topics rather than some shit poster like Bard.

Also you made you last member app on the 17th of January 2016 so you need a wait about 2 weeks before this app would be put on trial or declined

Good luck though :)

Sorry mate, it's a -1 from me,

Personally, I haven't seen you on TeamSpeak or anything and I don't know who you are.

Good luck with your Member app though. :)

rather than some shit poster like Bard.

Some quick roasting right there. 8-)

Anyways your not ready again. But you are a pretty decent guy and I can see you slowly integrating into the community. Maybe cos of your ping idk :D

Good luck!

Hello Mat,

Congratulation, you have been placed on a one week trial. Please make sure to try and integrate with the community on all of our platforms during this trial period. Also, please make sure to try and be more vocal on teamspeak and actually try and communicate with people instead of sitting in a channel by yourself or simply remaining quiet. Please message a member of the OB admin team to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff