Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

H1Z1

So because i play alot of H1Z1 lately I decided to create a topic in which all the people like me, who like H1Z1 can come here and share their opinions on the game and also see who plays the game so we can group up and play, to be honest im up for anything in H1Z1 but i do prefer Battle Royale if possible, also for anyone that is wondering if they want to buy it i highly recommend it for various reasons (its better than DayZ that's for sure) and its Battle Royale mod is incredibly fun. It does cost quite alot though so i recommend to wait until it goes on sale or something.

I think it's a really good game BUT it's waaaay to much bugs and glitches....

really fun when your playing as 5 premade

i've won it 5 times and came second over 100 times unfortunetly :/

ye i agree it has so many glitches and net problems considering its been in deveopment for a year but its still fun nontheless :P

I've thought about buying H1Z1, now Popper answer this, should I buy it and if so is it gunna be worth it? It looks fun, but you need to play with friends, something I lack in ;)

Yes it really is worth it its a very nice game to play with friends for various reasons also it has a rediculous fan base that is quite funny so i recommend bying it :P

I do love the Battle Royal concept, its really fun but can sometimes be very glitchy, but it doesn't take long to get in a game so we can deal with that.

But i really enjoy the survival aswell on this game, ive had some hearth thumping times on that lol. What makes it even better is the creative side to it, theres so much you can craft its unreal and the system thats they use for crafting is so much better than other ones ive come across.

100% worth £15.

Battle Royal is currently the only reason why I play H1Z1 every so often. Its defo fun but was soo buggy when it first came up but that is alpha / beta (w/e it was in)

Would love to see some more tournaments that H1Z1 did on Battle Royal, they were quite fun!

The free-roam mode is, eh. Its not the best imo, could be a few improvements. Is quite hard to loot too lol.

However, like gaffeR said, 100% worth £15.