Sign in to follow this  
imhoboz

Im doing commentaries...

Hey guys i have been speaking with pyrocynical and dolan dark, they convinced me to start making commentaries, so i done a few a couple of weeks ago but i dont feel like theyre good enough and keep running out of ideas, pyro and dolan have said that theyre good but i dunno if they are just saying that, can you guys give me some pointers from the viewers side :) thanks.

um, im not sure if the names pyro and dolan dark should mean anything to me but they obvs do to some people so its just something I haven't encountered yet. What I will say is I have encountered the whole CAPS CLICKBAIT TITLE a'la leafywashere HIIISSSSSSS.

like dis.

and dis

Not sayin its bad going for a certain style I would just try and recommend going for something that you can make your own. As I legit cant STAND that leafy guy I tend to avoid him so I may be less inclined towards content that looks similar to his, as opposed to someone who liked that sort of stuff and therefore would like your content.

what i'm sayin is shit subjective y0 but try and be original.