Sign in to follow this  
Skill

Skill's Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Skill

Date of Birth: 12/12/99

Country/Location: United Kingdom/England/Essex :P

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96164388

Games Played: I have played several games but i first started playing on the xbox. I played games like COD, fifa, battlefield, minecraft. But as i got a new computer i fell in love with a lot of games including, minecraft, csgo, gmod, tf2, gta etc. I used to play gmod a lot, I played on a deathrun server which i managed to get mod on (Barons island), and also i was an admin on a jailbreak server (Sc3 network, with the username "Maxy"). I have 1,175 hrs on gmod, 548 on the jailbreak server. On csgo i have 748 hrs from playing lots of comp and playing on this server!

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I have been very active in the last month, being on for most days. On the name "Skill" i have nearly 100 hours (95 hrs) all from this last months. I probably have much more hours but I used different account names. I started playing much earlier but not as much as i am now.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I feel that I can help users enjoy themselves on the server and I believe that I can be a great rolemodel for new users so they will want to stay on the server for longer. Also I know that I can encourage users to stay on the server and have lots of fun and maybe inspire some to apply for member.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is Max, I'm 16 (as you hopefully have read). I'm currently studying and working on different subjects. I enjoy playing sport like tennis and i really enjoy it :) I really love this server and I love the community as well! Eventhough I do lots of other things outside of Outbreak, I still love it and try my best to be on it as much as possible because it's one of the things in life which really make me happy :)

Is this your first post?: Nope

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)?: Nope, i've been around for longer :P

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Thanks for reading <3

Skill

Hello Skill!

I'm happy to say we've decided to give you a trial. You've been getting so very good comments plus I've seen you active on jailbreak and a very willing CT.

Keep up your hours and you'll be fine.

Please contact a senior staff member to get the Trial tag. Please wear this throughout the next week!

Regards,

Daffy