Sign in to follow this  
R1sk

Map Sticks after Game.

I usually play alot of JB during the night, sometimes the early hours of the morning when no Mods or Admins are on, (mostly AIDS, but you know) and I have noticed that sometimes the map sticks and another game starts. Sometimes, this is very frustrating when we have maps where you have got everything done in 5 rounds.

The reason for this post is if anyone knows a solution other than rtv'ing as there are some people who don't rtv (god knows why) and we end up stuck with the map until they eventually rtv.

Thanks in Advance.

How early do you mean by early?

I normally see someone online or on the server quite late who can deal with the issue. Otherwise, unfortunately, it's just one of those things where we cant 100% deal with it because of timings for admins who are tucked up in their comfy comfy beds.

How early do you mean by early?

bdRjuj4.png

Most likely nobody will be on at 6am, mods or admin wise. Unfortunately, they have a life to live. and / or a school or college to go to

Ahaha, That's on my old name lol. But yeah, around 3 AM Forwards.

yeah sometimes this bug is occurred and it may be a bit annoying! I think it's just something you can't do about especially at that time but sometimes mod/admins should be on ts or if not on steam, if you give them a cheeky poke or a message they should help you as long as you're approaching nice and friendly with good manners :D Its handy to have a few mods/admin added as a friend and get to know them :D

yeah sometimes this bug is occurred and it may be a bit annoying! I think it's just something you can't do about especially at that time but sometimes mod/admins should be on ts or if not on steam, if you give them a cheeky poke or a message they should help you as long as you're approaching nice and friendly with good manners :D Its handy to have a few mods/admin added as a friend and get to know them :D

Yeah, I have a couple added but none are on early hours, I suppose I should fix my sleeping pattern and play at normal times :lol:

Didnt realise the date haha!

Substick or Yoshi is up at that time on some occasions, but would be till like 4am max. Again, not many mods are on at that time, but UnSeen has got mod apps open and preferably looking for someone to be on after 12am for a few hours (at least) for when theres no mods on. Somewhat on them lines anyways ^.^

Didnt realise the date haha!

but UnSeen has got mod apps open and preferably looking for someone to be on after 12am for a few hours (at least) for when theres no mods on. Somewhat on them lines anyways ^.^

I see what u did there 8-)

Unfortunately life is cruel, all you can do is either have hope in humanity (which is hard to do tbf when your selection of people are those from JB) or try find a mod to pop on. Unless you come up with this alternate rtv wonder method and code it for us (something that detects map sticking, idk?) then you don't really have a proper suggestion here.

On another note - I love how Gibby said that 'UnSeen has got mod apps open' due to me having the post in the news section, as if it was entirely my decision or as if I'm the head honcho lmao

On another note - I love how Gibby said that 'UnSeen has got mod apps open' due to me having the post in the news section, as if it was entirely my decision or as if I'm the head honcho lmao

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7109

Your post, your opening. You must be the head honcho :D

Have faith in the community from jailbreak? Please. Next joke.